What Do You Consider Rock?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonas Brothers are pop. And yeah, the rest are rock, but I voted Beatles because they're the most rock.

FOB and Patd are alternative too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jobros- pop

Fall Out Boy- alternative rock

My Chemical Romance- alternative

Panic! At The Disco alternative

The Beatles- rock

this is just what I think :)

All of 'em but the Jo H- 'zcuse me Bros. I just vote My Chem because I luff them.

Beatles. The Jonas Brother's are...teeny pop. Not Pop, but not Rock either.

The Jonas Brothers are basic-pop. Panic At The Disco are baroque pop. Fall Out Boy are pop-punk. My Chemical Romance are punk-rock. The Beatles are, personally I see them as this more than rock, baroque rock.

I'd say Fall out Boy would be alternative-popish-rockish, MCR rock some way or another, The Jonas Brothers... some kind of Pop and I forget the other one.

Basically I consider it rock if my iPod says it's rock.

Jonas Bros are straight up pop. Fall Out Boy is more on the pop side (in my opinion) than on the rock side, same with Panic and MCR. The Beatles are straight up classic rock. So I voted for The Beatles. (but this is coming from someone who hates most new music anyway)

Fall out Boy - Pop / Punk. Def. Isn't Rock

My Chemical Romance - Not sure. I don't listen to them.

Jonas Brothers - Pop / Disney Endorsed Scum ;D

Beatles - Rock.

PATD! - Really don't care what they are. I hate them more than anything else.

I listen to:

Green Day

NIN

FOB

PATD

The Ramones

Metallica

AC/DC

Jane's Addiction

The Cranberries

Beck

Tool

50 Cent

Lotsa classic rock

The Doors

The Beatles

Elvis Presley

Roy Orbison

I enjoy almost all music except for country.

Uhm. I wouldn't really say any of them are rock... but I'd say The Beatles. I haven't heard much from 'em though so I don't know...

The Beatles.

Plus, I like the oldies better than a lot of the crap put out today. Not saying all music today is crap, because there are many wonderful songs/ artists right now. I wonder what our musical legacy will be 50 years from now. honestly, I don't know how much memorable music we've put out. *sigh*

Latest posts

Back