What do you find attractive about....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCracker

Reaction score
...Read the tittle

Anyways

For the Personality part:

I kind of like a funny guy who does silly and nerdy things

Also i want to mean everything to him you know? I want him to love me alot and care alot for me

The Looks Part:

Plus i like the chest part of the guy (not fat...sorry ;l) , Plus i like brown hair

Hot :3

yea

kthnxbai

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaggy hair :3

I like a guy who actually talks to me and treats me like a person.

I don't really like a guy that acts like a total pig either.

Loyalty, humour, intelligence, creativity, love, kindness, having things in common with me, social, sweetness and general personality. Then last and definitely least comes looks. I'm not a shallow girl, but my standards are probably too high with everything else. I've built those walls over time.

But, above all. If a nice guy really loved me, I'd be happy.

Anyone really nice, and funny, and who loves me for truly who I am.

And I'm a huge sucker for tall guys, with blue eyes. :)

And I'm a huge sucker for tall guys, with blue eyes. :(
Me too

Tall guys are HOT

Firecracker here

He has to be decently tall, and he has to be thin. Sorry, but that's how I feel.

Shaggy hair is what I gravitate toward - either sandy blonde or dark brown looks best.

I lovelovelove ice blue eyes, but that's getting picky.

I want a guy with a good sense of humor and who I'm comfortable being around. Someone who's charasmatic and who's smile is contagious. Someone who isn't ashamed to take me out in public and someone who truly cares for my well-being and cares about my opinions.

I like the usual. Tallness, humour, etc.

But for me, I always gravitate to the guys that are similar to me.

A bigbigbigbigbig plus is similar music taste.

Girls with long light blonde/bleached hair or with dark brown hair. Nothing in the middle.

A girl that likes to get close with me.

A sense of humor

One who wont judge me

Athleticness

Blue or Hazel eyes.

That's all I can think of right now. Lol

Mikeybear, I am completely unathletic [ but skinny ], and my eyes are a blue-green cross. Do you still love me?

I like guys that are tall and skinny, with long, dark hair. Eyes don't matter to me much. They should be slightly protective. And it really turns me on when they touch my neck area, or put their arms around my waist. xDD

Wait, are we talking about looks here?

Okay then. I don't want to get picky, because I'm not shallow, but I'd definitely consider it a bonus when guys are a little taller than me, and have hair just long enough to do that hair-flick thing guys do. xD

I like guys who can get close to me, touch me, and talk to me comfortably, and who are slightly flirtatious and protective towards me.

I have no preference with eye or hair colours, but large ocean blue or deep brown eyes are always gorgeous.

I like a guy whos not wanted by all the girls, things get messey then :\
I admire that.

I'm generally drawn to guys higher up on the social scale. Maybe it's a natural attraction to things that are harder to achieve, but guys who have a habit of attracting attention from all around them, often catch my eye.

I admire that.
I'm generally drawn to guys higher up on the social scale. Maybe it's a natural attraction to things that are harder to achieve, but guys who have a habit of attracting attention from all around them, often catch my eye.
Oh Estherberry, yew like popular boyys. Sadly me too ):

All the guuurls hangs with "him" I'm wayy over "him"...Kindda

Really messy curly brown hair is best. :blink:

As for the rest, I like a nerdy, funny, down-to-earth guy. One who isn't one of those losers who makes fun of people for no reason; that is really annoying, and they think they are being funny.

Sorry for the rant. :)

EDIT: Feel like adding more. :) I don't like it when guys are all touchy, because I'm not like that. More of a best friend, but more is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back