What Do You Think Of The Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. Thier purity rings are so cool. They're just amazing all the way around.

Off Topic: At the bottom of this topic there's an ad that says 'Take the Jonas Brothers Quiz'. xD

Haw. I agree with you all the way, Becca. And you better prepare to get mauled D: As will I. The Jonas Brothers are horrible. They don't know what music is. I didn't crack a ha-ha at the video.
I'm prepared, and you should be too.

The fangirls kill.

D:

-Hold up the JoBro sheild-

Haha >D

I think that the Jonas Brothers are turning into an epidemic.
Several people are absolutely obsessed with them. I swear to god, it is unhealthy.

Then, when they find out they have no chance at all with them, they're going to get all depressed and crap.

Oh yeah. We need more of that.
Haha.

The Jonas Brothers = Unhealthy.

Haha. 

The Jonas Brothers = Unhealthy.
I wouldn't call it unhealthy. It's no different then someone being overly obsessive with FOB. It's just... a little offending. -_-

I know people are entitled to opinions but some people I really despise when they express they'res to be honest. Such as the one above me. They do know music, obviously you don't. Why must people "hate"? Whats the point? I really want to know. "Hating" something is stupid. You don't want to be "hated" right?
Listen, they have good points.

I hate you, because you hate whoever hates the Jonas B*****.

I would cuss but were not allowed ~

Find some real bands to listen to.

And they say that their a good band who knows real music.

I need no sheild for you onslaught of meatcleavers HAHA

I listen to real bands, including them. Now the question is, do you?I don't hate whoever hates them.
I listen to almost everything, from the roughest grunge to the longest, softest classicals.

So, I dont even know real bands,

I know real music.

Im glad there are some people like you who dont hate the haters.

Yes, I'm not the kind of person to go RAWR on people just because they don't like them. That they're decision, not mine. I listen to all kinds of music as well. Jonas Brothers just happen to be my favorite.

Ehh... they're okay, but I've definately heard WAAAY better. My favorite band is System of a Down. And they're actually good looking, especially Daron Malakian.

Ehh... they're okay, but I've definately heard WAAAY better. My favorite band is System of a Down. And they're actually good looking, especially Daron Malakian.
Personally, I love Marilyn Manson and Dani Filth

They are the smex

but thats just me

:3

Oh, Jared Leto to. To bad hes a vegitarian.

Back on topic, ms. Joe, thanks again. Its your choice as well

Jared Leto? Did you say Jared Leto!? I love him! My mom loves him too! xD Hes funny and crazy..o_O But anyways...Joe is my husband...xD
Joe's your husband? Lol. :D What if you meet him and he hates you? xD Lol. No, you'll marry him. ;)

Joe's your husband? Lol. :D What if you meet him and he hates you? xD Lol. No, you'll marry him. ;)
He could he hate me? xD But yea I bring pictures from my concert I'm going to. August Second baby!! Burnin' Up Tour!!

*points to my avvie*

Who couldn't love that hunk of a man? xD Lol.

The Jonas Brothers rock, and that's the end of it. Only some of their songs sound disney. Most are their own sound and own vibe.

Latest posts

Back