What do you think..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furbies and Mio Pups. :mellow:

They're creepy... Furbies, I SWARE mine had the batteries out, and at night, it's like:

"Ah! I see you!"

Mio Pups are just... ugh....

I took out the battaries of my furby, and it kept talking.I took out some box in the back too, and now it says "Hello,Friend" in a low, creepy voice, like a machine breaking down.

*shudder*

YhaI say furbies, even through Bratz are pretty disturbing.

also, I must add the speak n spell. mine has been missing batteries for years, and the back is taped so you cant put any in, it still talks in that weird old machine voice. I dont know why, It just scares me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My little ponies *shudders* little.... sisters....obsesed...wtih...them ;)
Barbie

Bratz

Furbys

*shudders* :angry:

*hides in blanket*
Aw! I love My Little Pony! Those are so cute! Especially with the little designs on their hips! Hehe! :angry: I use to collect those when I was young!

Creepy toys..Hm, I don't know..I don't really like those little "Trolls" ya know what I mean? Those little dudes with the neon colored hair sticking straight up! They kind of creeped me out when I was young, but I don't care that much anymore.

Furbys were the best! LOL! :angry: I had 2 of them! :angry:

-NINJA

Aw! I love My Little Pony! Those are so cute! Especially with the little designs on their hips! Hehe! :p I use to collect those when I was young!
Creepy toys..Hm, I don't know..I don't really like those little "Trolls" ya know what I mean? Those little dudes with the neon colored hair sticking straight up! They kind of creeped me out when I was young, but I don't care that much anymore.

Furbys were the best! LOL! :wub: I had 2 of them! :)

-NINJA
TH0SE TR0LLS SCARE ME T00.!

THEY ARE VERY CREEPY.!

UGH.!

Furby and chuckie!!!!!!

i and my frens went to malaysia toy museum.when i saw chuckie dolls i remem ber the story!!wat scary story!!

It give 2 month nightmares!!!

my mom hav one furby.she give it to me and i can fell it looking at me!!! :wub: :) :p

Those troll things.

I had to spend a night at my aunts house when I was like, five, and my cousin had a whole pile of them under her bed. I was sleeping on the floor, and they were watching me all night. xD

i have lil clown dolls they are strange for some reason i feel v. sad when i see them

btu when i was lil i had this clown toy teddy thingy that would hang up know i dont know if imagined it but i always thought at night it would frown a evil frown

and once (my house is huanted btw)

my mum ws sleeping in the lounge during the day

and heard she couldnt figure out what happend so she went back to sleep when she woke up again she went to my room the porelin doll and navaho doll wher smake bang in the middle of the room facing up

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbies, My Little Pony.

They are just freaky. -shiver- :)

I like furbies, theres one in my room right now. -hug- They are cute! <3

Although the batteries have run out. -sigh-

My Little Pony.
They are just freaky. -shiver- :)
Im in your world.*hides in blanket* ;)

My sisters have 20 my little ponies. 25 accesories. 1 my little pony castle.

Your lucky your not me.... :angry: *shudders*

There playing with it rigth now. :mellow:

Im in your world.*hides in blanket* :) My sisters have 20 my little ponies. 25 accesories. 1 my little pony castle.

Your lucky your not me.... ;) *shudders*

There playing with it rigth now. :angry:
I used to play with them. :mellow:

There is a my little pony castle in my attick, sometimes it moves and pressed the play button- the music plklays and end up hiding under my blanket. xD;

Plus.... there are... my little ponies in this pink box in the corner of my room -hides-

I used to play with them. :) There is a my little pony castle in my attick, sometimes it moves and pressed the play button- the music plklays and end up hiding under my blanket. xD;

Plus.... there are... my little ponies in this pink box in the corner of my room -hides-
Now my sisters are getting a big Pinkypie pony that can talk!

Double creepy........... ;)

*hides with ribbo* xD

Oh, the most creepiest toy of all is that Chuckie dol, he gives me nightmares.

Oh no, that baby one that can talk!? Run for your lives! xD

My furby wil eat them, but it has ran out of batteris, sorry but we'll have to diie of shock xDl

lol i also hate those porceline clowns XD

they scare because i hate clowns.. and they make things worste.

For some reason, this old bobble head at my grandma' house freaks me out.

furby and those blob tings that talk and have a pouch full of baby blobs i forget what they are called

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back