What do you think..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this talking of eyes reminds me of when we went to this haunted castle. (All of my class who paid to go. :3)

There was a picture of a man on the wall and where ever you walked it looked like his eyes where following you. :) It was very freaky.

Bak on topic:

I've never heard of Porcilean dolls, atleast they don't sell them in england. -phew- <3

I'l google it.

like any dora doll

and omg ribbo, my brother made one of those! i can't really explain how to make them though! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]FURBYS!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

They are so creepy! They give me nightmares. VERy SCARY NIGHTMARES!!!!!

OFF TOPIC(Kinda...)

Where do you get those keychains that squirt poo? I WANNA GET ONE!!!

Okeeee...

I think those Troll dolls are creepy,THEY'RE FRIGGIN NAKED!!!! Also (kinda the same thing) the Trollz things. Wasn't there like,a movie about them,they were like,Emerald,Onex,uh whatever the h-e-doulble-hockey-sticks they're names were. They were SOOOO scary. *shivers* I think they eat people :p *space music* lol jk!

Okeeee...I think those Troll dolls are creepy,THEY'RE FRIGGIN NAKED!!!! Also (kinda the same thing) the Trollz things. Wasn't there like,a movie about them,they were like,Emerald,Onex,uh whatever the h-e-doulble-hockey-sticks they're names were. They were SOOOO scary. *shivers* I think they eat people :p *space music* lol jk!
Oh that! Yea my sisters watch that Trollz movie. There names are Onyx, Sapphire, Ruby, Ameythst, and, Topaz. There hair.... ITS SOOOOO BIG!!!!!!!....... :p

All of this talking of eyes reminds me of when we went to this haunted castle. (All of my class who paid to go. :3)
There was a picture of a man on the wall and where ever you walked it looked like his eyes where following you. :( It was very freaky.

Bak on topic:

I've never heard of Porcilean dolls, atleast they don't sell them in england. -phew- <3

I'l google it.
what ?!!? Oo

you know those dolls that are made of china??

Furbys are awesome! I don't get why everyone hates tham, I have one and I love it to bits.

I want a chuckie doll. So cool.

The creepiest would have to be: This stuffed owl toy that was cream with a white belly. It had a pink beak and feet. it hung on a spring in my room, I first saw it and thought it was an alien. That night I started crying because of it, it was springing around and I thought it would eat me. I ended up sleeping in a different room for a year or something, before I told my mum, because my sister gave it to me and i thought, by hating this owl, she'd hate me. XD Now, when I see it, I laugh and throw it around, the strange thing was, it's beak was curled and hid its eyes 0.o

I had one of those things that poops. It's a dog

I had a furby when I was 6 and even when I took out the batteries, it still talked.... o.o and it wouldn't shut up all night and I couldn't sleep because of it.

Same with my tickle-me elmo... *shivers*

~SG~

TROLLS!!

I don't think they make them anymore...Buy gosh...They were so creepy

With there wrinkly skin...Blue..Sometimes Green crazy hair that sticked up in the air for some weird reason, O_O"!

lol I used to be so scared of them when I was little. D:

I don't like clown dolls. But you know those Raggedy Ann and Andy things? Well their eyes or something about them I don't like. I always think they should be in an asylum or something. Their hair and their eyes makes them look like crazy people you know? And I don't thing Bratz or Barbies are scary (well yes Bratz are obscene but I don't mean like the kind of creepy like clowns but they're wrong if that's what you mean) because we are used to them, seeing them every day on commercials so they don't scare me but Bratz disgust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back