What do you think

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I....actually don't know. o.o

Maybe they think I'm just another retarded kid on a forum, but I'm not. Other people think I'm mature for a 13 year old when I don't act like I'm high. I honestly don't know. Could someone tell their honest opinion about me? xD

~SG~

I don't know, and I honestly don't care.

Probably annoying..

Last edited by a moderator:
*Rolls on Floor Laughing*

Oh man, I have no Idea. Maybe it would go something like this:

the crazy, happy-go-luckeh, always trying to help, spontanious combustion (prehaps?) person.

In teh end, you tell me riight? : D

-KG- :]

Eh, I have a couple haters, but I don't mind.

I guess people think I'm crazy, random, awesome, and funneh.

I replied to one of your posts recently, actually. :)

Mm.. I'm just that crazy Conservative Christian chick who is learning Mandarin Chinese, is prolife, chats a lot and loves cats.

Love me or hate me, 'nuff said. :D
;) I took two years of Mandarin Chinese. It's pretty cool. Are you learning traditional characters or simplified? It's cool to know if only just to look at the characters and kinda understand what they mean ;D

でも。。。日本語は一番だ!

:) You really think that Fire.Fly? ::blush blush:: thank you!

I love people.... I think all of you are cool and interesting... I'm just shy... but I've never had more than maybe 50 posts on any one forum before I found this one... if that says anything to the general... coolness of the people here B)

Cats are the best by the way... <3

You have bad karma? I never noticed. I thought the yellow on your karma bar meant you got 1 or 2 points or something... Wow, I'm ignorant.

Dun worry, I still love you<333
Thanks~

I got it for a really stupid reason. It probably would happen every minute in tamachat >_>

I'm learning simplified - much easier writing wise! :lol:
My dad's got me learning traditional. He got mad when I wrote some simplified. I know how to speak it, but I'm not 100% about the spelling so, here I am ^_^

Again, I don't know what people think of me. I don't really care either.

P.S. Cats are awesome :lol:

maybe everyone thinks I'm trying to help too much. I don't know. maybe they think I'm just another ordinary member helping(or trying to help)

:lol:

Hm. I don't think people think anything of me.

I have no friends, I have no enemies[at least I don't think I do o.o].

I think I'm just some random member who pops out of nowhere replying to topics.

Sometimes I think people think of me as a noob :)

Other times, I think of myself as an annoying member who's too lazy to reply to topics and when she does 90% of it is smilies 8D

Oh I dunno...

Sometimes the things I say are really cheesy and stupid and I sound like a 9 year old or something who has no idea what they're talking about.

And sometimes I babble on like an idiot and make a lot of mistakes in my post and end up going back and editing 38492 times.

Sometimes I'm a total jerk and sound meaner than mean... And sometimes I'm nice.

And on rare occasions, I act normal and on even rarer occasions, SMART.

Though IRL, you're a lot different than you are on the internet I've noticed... In real life, I'm pretty normal. Sometimes I'm mean and nasty, other times I'm regular, and sometimes I'm extra nice. I do well in school and have made it into the accelerated math and science classes.

Oh, and did I mention that I sometimes steer myself off topic? Kind of like I'm doing now...

You know what, I'll just stop talking.

I think they like me I'm pretty funny and helpful ( but a bit childish XP Proud of it lol ) and mostly random and nice :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back