What do you used want to be when your older?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to be a lawyer.

Now I want to be a doctor I like reading about illnesses and stuff (I am NOT a hypocondriac ( :) and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to be a lawyer.Now I want to be a doctor I like reading about illnesses and stuff (I am NOT a hypocondriac ( :) and stuff.
I'v been told by my mum that I also wanted to be a ninja when I was 5. :)

When I was 7, I wanted to be a farmer so I wouldn't have to go to the store. >_>

I now want to be either a writer or an artist. :)

When I was younger I wanted to be a 'mommy'

Then at about 7 I realized you can have a job and still be a 'mommy' X3

So, I'm still planning on being a 'mommy' but I also want to be a writer. I got an A on every story I wrote for literature class this year except for one, which I got a B+ on. On the back of each story, my teacher says I should seriously submit my work.

Working at a salon or any place like that sounds fun, but I don't trust myself to cut people's hair or stuff like that (Such as a surgeon or a doctor) because then I can't fix it. Except for doing nails, I'm good at that. And cause you can always use nail polish remover. :3

Once I wanted to be a singer, but only for a little while. Then I realized my voice stunk. D:

Skyy...I love you.

Here's an ordered list.

Writer

Guitarist

Writer

Fashion designer

Writer

Actress

Writer

Teacher

Writer

Singer

Pianist

Songwriter

Director

And there you have it. :)

I plan to stick to directing--or something in the film industry.

Age; what I wanted to be.

4: Ballet-er!

5: Ballet-er.

6:policewoman

7:policewoman...

..... 10, 11: Dead.

When I was really young: A singer

When I was about 7: A Veternarian

Now: A Forensic scientist or an Archaeologist

Like everybody else, I wanted to be a singer. Then, like everybody else, I realised I suck. Now that I'm thriteen and actually thinking a bit more smartly about my future, I would now like to be either

a writer or

a voice actress.

If only you guys could hear my munchkin voice ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back