What do you want to be when you grow up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_Lynn Chan_x

Reaction score

I've been thinking about thta kind of thing lately. So I was curious about what jobs TTers are interested in.

I want to be a voice actor in a yaoi or yuri anime. Seriously. I'm not even joking. That's really what I want to do. If I don't do that then I have no clue what I would do. o__O"

You may laugh.

In no particular order of preference...

Manga-ka

Journalist

Scientist

Vampire

Artist

Photographer

Lawyer

Quant

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an interesting question. My parents have been asking me that question alot too xP

I'm interested in the medical field.

Family Practice Doctor

Nurse

Photographer

Chemical Engineer (Yay, Math!) xD

Interior Designer.

:ichigotchi:

I've been thinking about thta kind of thing lately. So I was curious about what jobs TTers are interested in.

I want to be a voice actor in a yaoi or yuri anime. Seriously. I'm not even joking. That's really what I want to do. If I don't do that then I have no clue what I would do. o__O"

You may laugh.
I really don't think you'd still like anime in the next 4 years. Just a fad.

Probably an Author or a Veterinarian, maybe both. If I was to be an author, I'd be a fantasy and SciFi writer.

Maybe I'd be a field researcher, too, going all around the world to study all different kinds of animals.

I've been thinking about that kind of thing lately. So I was curious about what jobs TTers are interested in.

You may laugh.
I want to be rich and famous and not do anything! and marry someone REALLY rich and old and get all his stuff when he dies! :) Not really like, but that would be a good life. I dunno what I'm going to do when I'm older. Do you?

I think that I want to be a dancer when I grow up. The only problem is that I know dancers don't get paid alot, so I want to be an accoutant if I can't get enough money or don't enjoy it. but at the moment, I love to dance.

<3~~Loola~~<3

hm, i wanted to be an astronomer or a grade 1 teacher but i would have 2 be pretty good in math 2 be an astronomer...which i'm not! and i'm questioning being a teacher..maybe i'll just be a social worker and help kids. i like 2 give advice.

I can't see myself even getting that far.

If I would... I would want to be a Crime Scene Investigator. Or something like that.

I think a job in photography or journalism would be interesting. Or anything to do with music. Anything.

Here's my list on what I wanna be when I grow up.

Nun

Rock Star

Baker

Chef

Anime Cartoonist

Last edited by a moderator:
I would want to be:

1)Music Teacher

2)Band director

3)Conductor

4) composer

5)Flutist(a person who plays Flute)

6)Trombonist(A person who plays Trombone)

7)Tromboonist(A person who plays Tromboon)

8)Orch. director/composer

9)A musician

10) A jazz composer/director/conductor/musician

Anything with music <3

Not sure yet.

Graphic Artist/Photographer

Some sort of biologist

Something having to do with DNA, genes, chromosomes, etc.

Mission work

Translator [Mandarin Chinese ;D] for the CIA *plays dramatic spy music*

HTML master [actually yes, I am taking an HTML master class this upcoming year]

Yep. n..n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back