What do you want to be when you grow up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am an obsessive camera freak, and all I do is take pictures, so the only thing I'm passionate about and have the desire to do is photography.

But the scare of not making enough money and 75% of people wanting to do it kinda sucks. What I mean is if I have a business there will be 5676 other businesses as well.

But who knows.

I really don't think you'd still like anime in the next 4 years. Just a fad.
Probably an Author or a Veterinarian, maybe both. If I was to be an author, I'd be a fantasy and SciFi writer.

Maybe I'd be a field researcher, too, going all around the world to study all different kinds of animals.
No, it is not just a fad.

If someone liked, say, armwarmers, before they became a fad, would you say that they were just following a fad?

I want to be a scientist or a vet or something. But I do want to be a guitar player for a band of my own when I get one.

What? You expected me to want to be a Jedi? XDDD

Video game graphic designer and tester.

My mom wants me to be a surgeon.

Photographer

Singer

Band Manager (xP)

Pianist

Guitarist (If I learn how to play)

For sure, a writer and an artist. I love poetry, story writing and drawing.

I might also be a nurse or something. Or a teacher. This part, I am not sure, but I'm absolutely sure about being a writer and an artist.

I really don't think you'd still like anime in the next 4 years. Just a fad.
Probably an Author or a Veterinarian, maybe both. If I was to be an author, I'd be a fantasy and SciFi writer.

Maybe I'd be a field researcher, too, going all around the world to study all different kinds of animals.
It's not just a fad like you say. I learned about anime and manga when I was five and have loved it ever since.

It's not like I'm following a trend. Matter of fact, I was the person who started the anime and manga 'fad' in my grade.

When this 'fad' dies out I bet you I will be one of the people still liking this 'fad'.

:/

Last edited by a moderator:
Either a Karate instuctor or a Music Teacher.. I know Kind of Plain but my Karte instrucor makes 6 pound every sunday, monday and friday from about 30 students and she makes them buy there clothes and sparring gear so she makes quite alot... And I want to teach the electric guitar...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything with music would be like a dream come true for me. I would love to act. Acting is amazing. I love doing it...being up on stage. It's fun. But there's hardly any chance of that. I would still like to try though. One of those two.

Journalism would be perfect. I like writing. I like talking. Journalism is tons of fun. Anything that lets me write.

I guess that's it. Music related stuff, acting, journalism.

Anything with music would be like a dream come true for me. I would love to act. Acting is amazing. I love doing it...being up on stage. It's fun. But there's hardly any chance of that. I would still like to try though. One of those two.
Journalism would be perfect. I like writing. I like talking. Journalism is tons of fun. Anything that lets me write.

I guess that's it. Music related stuff, acting, journalism.
-nodnod-

Yessss!! someone else who enjoys my interests!

music. Acting. Writing.

Video/Computer game designer.

Or a Graphic designer. Anything to do with Electronic Design.

I have also thought about photography. It's not my favourite but if the Graphic designer stuff doesn't work out then I will go with Photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back