What do you want to get for holiday gifts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-A pet fish! (& fish stuff)

-A Nail clipper

-A calender

-Those super-cute good luck kitty toys!

:D

1. a new haircut

2. animal crossing wild world

3. money

4. a curling iron

5. clothes

6. a pink camera (XD Im obsessed with pink)

7. this really cute bag I saw

I don't really want anything.

I'm thinking of looking into getting my mom tickets to go see Ellen Degeneres, but I don't know how much they are, or how much I'll have in the near future.

I want more stuff than alst christmas...

1.A new tennis racket

2.A new tennis ball

3.SpongeBob on DVD

4.A MP3 player

5.A skateboard

6.A wii

7.My sims

8.Mario Party 8

9.Pokemon Diamond

10.Pokemon Battle Revolution

11.Pokemon Ruby

12.A PS3

I want more stuff than alst christmas...1.A new tennis racket

2.A new tennis ball

3.SpongeBob on DVD

4.A MP3 player

5.A skateboard

6.A wii

7.My sims

8.Mario Party 8

9.Pokemon Diamond

10.Pokemon Battle Revolution

11.Pokemon Ruby

12.A PS3
mario party is awesome! Either 8 or 7(if there is such thing)

I WANT HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER O' THE PHOENIX DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/[/size]SIZE]

[/color] :D :p :eek: B)

*Link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
My wish list was big this year but my parents asked would i rather have gifts or my car working again soo... there dishing out $350 to get my cracker heater core fixed. Otherwise if money wasn't a problem i'd put down a XBox 360 and Guitar Hero 3: legends of rock, Halo 3 and some other 360 games.

Hmm let's see:

I don't need a laptop,I have a PC at home all for me!

Nintendo Wii

Tamagotchi 4.5

A new,pink mobile phone

Pink digital camera

Silver/pink ipod.

I would like to get books and shoes, and this really awesome jumper. xD

If I could have anything it would probably be...uh...something decent to draw with, manga, books and more shoes. And maybe a phone that isn't pink and actually works or something.

*looks at everyone else's lists* I'm boring. xD

the thing I am fond of the most now is a globe-like thing, which shows the stars instead of the earth, and it can also be lightened up. I would really like to have such a globe, but don't really know where to buy one, and I don't have room for it either.

another thing I would like to get is a normal bookshelf in my room. I have no more room left, and I have to keep lots of my books on the floor, which I hate so much.

I'll just post things I have an actual chance of getting.

-A new mattress (we're going to look for one today!)

-Some books

-Some clothing.

-Wii games (I want Dance Dance Revolution especially.)

-New pillow cases (I got new ones for Christmas last year, but the washing machine has kind of ruined them (and the new quilt I got. It turned yellow-green (It used to be my favorite color of green.))

-A few webkinz.

And maybe some other random things. I don't think I'm going to actually ask for the new pillow cases, my mom would probably get mad at me.

I want a v4.5 or if its out in the us by then v5. If it was a magic world, I'd also like a v1 tama and an oceangotchi. The iPhone is also I really great thing.

For Christmas I want a Playstation Portable (PSP) and Sonic Rivals. And some other presents from my other family members. <_< LONG STORY, OK. I'M NOT SPOILED.

Anyways, the PSP is soo awesome, you can go on the internet, and and listen to music. The internet is a hack.. Also it has this thing called Custom Firmware that plays old Playstation 1 games like Bust a Groove.

Maybe a Side order Dish of the Wii but Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out around February 10, 2007. Bad time to sell it! But it takes time. <_<

I want a camera,art,and a dimond neacklace.

But realisticly, I think I would get a camera, and some cheap art.

<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back