What do you want to get for holiday gifts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again TamaTalkers!I was looking at my holiday gift list of stuff I want to get for friends and family and started wondering about what everyone else wants to get too... I thought this was a good time to start talking about gifts!!! So what do you want to get? What would be the most exciting thing to get if money was not an issue and you could get ANYTHING you wanted? What do you think you are most likely going to get?
Well, I know I am getting(from my parents): Guitar hero, a guess bag, red dwarf season 5-8, MCR Cd(dont know what one), sock bouquet(dont ask) and..thats all I know

Well, if money wasnt a issue... I want a LAMA and a TWO TOED SLOTH!!!

This has really been bothering me. To be honest I have no idea what I want. I've already ordered a few Dragon Quest slime plushes from yahoo japan, but other than that I don't know... I'm getting a 500GB external hard drive, but I've been meaning to for months and I'm not sure that really counts as a Christmas gift. Bleh, I know there was something but I can't remember. Bleh.

More than anything, believe it or not, I want a a Tamagotchi V2. Why? Because it has awesome characters, games, and I already have an original, a version 1, 3, 4, and 4.5. So a V2 would complete the collection.

I Want..

1.A Wii! (my mom is hinting at the fact they're getting me one. Or trying to atleast

6.Some Wii games (But I am not sure if I'm getting a Wii, so.. It's hard to decide to put on my wishlist.)
I want those too! It seems that every body wants a Wii these days. :D -_-

i want the new ipod nano, a wii, a ds, a shopping spree, so on, so forth but money isn't an issue, we just can't buy expensive presents. oh and also a new tennis racket yeah.

Some of them:

1) Laptop (If I immediatly walked into your house with my computer and turned it on, you'd see how slow it is >_>)

2) Wii (PS2s are not good enough now >.<)

3) Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

4) A Tablet >_< (For drawings. You hook it up to your computer and stuff. Im terrible at drawing with hand)

5) Socks XD

6) Webkinz

7) Manga

and alot more. you should see my sister's list: 126 things, double sided on paper, not lined.

Hey, here are some things I want for the Holidays:

Webkinz items

Lots of DS games!

LOTS of bratz

High school Musical:Sing it!!

Millions more.

what i would like for christmas:

a laptop

Guitar hero 1

a new pair of headphones

super mario galaxy

Guitar hero 3

graphics tablet

camera

socks

some new DS games ^^

electric guitar

dragonforce album

I wanted a V4 tamagotchi for christmas gift! I had a V3 and i wanted a V4 too! (Too bad, my mum says no christmas gift for me) :p

I was hoping for a new ipod cause my ones busted or a new cellphone cause motorola v3 is getting really really old.

I really want a hamster. xD 

I really don't like asking for presents upfront, so if money wasn't an issue I'd just ask for (a lot) of money.
I've had 2 hamsters and I want another one (they are both dead), but I have to wait for my birthday!

I'm getting an iPod woo

Easy enough~

Naruto Shadow Box (I will complete yet another Manga set when Kishimoto get's done making Naruto manga)

Henna Kit

Tamagotchi V4.5 and V5

A Naruto Wallscroll :/

And the extra money I have can help go to my Anime con funds

Hmmm...

I'd like:

1. A Tamagotchi Connection V4.5

2. My own personal bible. (My brother keeps taking it to Sunday School)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back