What does your username mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose my username because:

1. I like Pumas

2. Puma is my favourite sporting brand

3. I couldn't think of anything else :D

So .:puma:. is good enough for me ;)

-Puma

Well, i chose my name because i used to love kuchipatchies, but now i want to change it....to Wolfspirit!!!! i love ♥wolves♥!

I played a song on flute that was called Sakura!

I picked mine just because of interest in mametchi.

Also, because I can give people the "4-1-1"

Interisting, eh? You can read all about it and what I think in my profile.

mametchi ;)

Mine is Kawaii-Kitty because I LOVE Kitties!

And Kawaii in japanese is suppost to mean "awesome" or "cute"

also when I hear Kawaii I think of Hawaii - that I've never been to.

And that day I made my username - I was wearing my fav. shirt: a kitty standing up with a 3d fuzzy hula skirt on it, and hula laies(sp?) [the flower necalace(sp?) things]

Little did I know that there was a kawaii-cat ;)

I was worried people would think I copyed her (it seems like i did but I DIDN'T

I don't even know her

but we became tamatalk friends ;)

"Hallowed" is short for "Hallowed Be Thy Name", a song by Iron Maiden, and revived by Cradle of Filth.

i picked poisonous_rose cuz i felt like it.

no, actually i picked it cuz i got a glass rose for Christmas and i got a bottle of fake poison and they were my two favorite gifts

Um...well, my friend had a book called 'Doggiedreams' and I love dogs. So....TAH-DAH...here I am.

EmoFREAK is a nickname given to me by the so called cool kids at school.Since Im emo and they think Im a freak for it.But scaring them to half dead makes up for it.

No idea for mine.

But now, I threw away this username ages ago, and therefore, I came up with the username, PokéyxKz (originally derived from my last username, PokémonxKing).

Oh yea. My old account Ausgal! I for got about that one.

Well, I am from Australia, so Aus.

I am a girl(duh) so gal.

Aus+gal=Ausgal

haha Ok one day myself mothra and a few other people were in TC and we were talking about what we wanted to come back as after we die, and I said I wanted to be a kitty xDD so I went out and made this name ^^

p.s. Mothra wants to be a butterfly xDDD

Mmkay. (Keep in mind I've had this username since.....2005 I think.)

When I was little (And in Girl Scouts) we went to camp at Camp WoHeLo. Me and A Few other girls had this club on the top bunks, and had nicknames and passwards and all that jazz. That day I was wearing a shirt from the show 'Zoom' (I was never on the show, my mom found the shirt at Frenchy's XD) and while we were deciding our nicknames, I was sort of hyper, so I decided on Zoom. So when I got on to Tamatalk and went to create my username, I L-O-V-E-D the show Zoom at the time, so along with my nickname from camp I chose ZOOMrocks. Tada!

P.S. Sorry for such a long story, thought I should fully inform those of you that care XD.

Tama - I like Tamagotchis.

* - Really no point in that. Just to separate the Tama from the Lover. XD

Lover - I love Tamagotchis. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back