What happened to all the Tips and Tricks!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic is made up of mostly spam. Thanks Vicki Liu, for helping. I'm glad you said that, I was going to. A guide needs to close this, because there are alot of tips and tricks now, and it is a lot of spam. I'm glad the tips and tricks are back, Admin!

TamaTAlk has had a Tips and Tricks section for a long time... We had TONS of really good info in this area... Unfortunately, we had a database problem late last year that wiped out the whole section. We keep back-ups of the database... But before I even noticed the section was gone, we had thousands of other new topics and 100s of new members. I had to make the decison to erase all new members and posts so that I could restore the backed up database... Or... Try to find a way to recover the lost information while keeping the new posts and members safe. I chose to try to rescue the information. Unfortunately it has not gone too well. I will still do my best to try to recover this lost information...
In the meantime, I think we need to start rebuilding new Tips and Tricks for people to learn from. Sometimes these things end up being blessings in disguise. The Tips and Tricks section became littered with off topic and spam posts. This gives us a chance to start fresh and so all new topics will require moderator approval. We will also be more strict with off topic posts in this area. This way we have a lean and mean section to visit.

I apologize for any problems this may have caused you. Thanks for understanding! :furawatchi:

NOW LET"S GET SOME GOOD TIPS AND TRICKS POSTED!!!!
its ok admin, it didn't cas me any problems ;)

-li'l tama lover#1!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I wasn't on last year but so far it is really interesting but whenever I answer something the smilie thing doesn't show so I'm on without smilies.HELP!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I wasn't on last year but so far it is really interesting but whenever I answer something the smilie thing doesn't show so I'm on without smilies.HELP!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]Or am I doing something wrong?
Maybe you should PM a Guide for help.

i had these saved on my file... maby they can help-

Here are all the cheats I know:

ACBCABAC = Hair potion

CBAACABC = Costume

ABBACBCC = Whole Cake

BACBCACB = Steak

BCBACABA = Love Potion

Code bonus:If all five of the codes are enabled, you receive a costume for your Tamagotchi.

Buy a pot plant and select it and press A 5 times. You will get money almost every time.

Pause game:press A + B to pause the game. Note: This will not pause your clock.

Turn off sound:Hold A + C to turn off the sound.

Delete item:To delete or trash an item, go to "Present" then press B, A, B. You will then be asked to confirm trashing that item.

Hint: Get a Kinakomotchi:play jump non-stop.

Hint: Get a Mimitchi:When your Tamagotchi is a baby, play jump five times. When it evolves, play bump five times. When it evolves into a teenager, play heading five times. It should then evolve into a Mimitchi.

Hint: Get a cookie:Set the date to October 14th and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for a minute and you will get a cookie in your shop for 150p.

Hint: Get a bowl of noodles:Set the date to May 14th and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for a minute and you will get a bowl of noodles for 100p.

Hint: Get a large parfait:Set the date to your birthday and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for one minute and you will get a large parfait in your shop for 550p.

Hint: Get a yogurt:Change the date to your birthday and the time to 10:00. Check your shop for a yogurt.

Hint: Holiday items:Set the date to December 25 and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for one minute. In your shop you will either get a turkey or a whole cake, both for 600p.Set the date to February 14 and wait for one minute. You will get a chocolate heart for 150p.Set the date to October 31 and a pumpkin will appear.

Hint: Christmas present:Set the date to December 24 and time to 10:29 p.m. Wait for one minute, then Santa will appear and transform into a present.

Hint: Dancing Christmas tree:Set the date to December 25 and time to 1:59 p.m. Wait for one minute and a dancing Christmas tree will appear.

Hint: Dancing snowman:Set the date to February 20 and time to 1:59 p.m. Wait for one minute and a dancing snowman will appear in the background.

Hint: Flowers:You can get a bunch of flowers by going to shop, and without shocking him, press A, C, A, C, B, B, C, A.

Hint: Make the slot wheel move slower:Give it six timeouts and the slot wheel will go slower until you go to bed.

Hint: Earn double training points:When your Tamagotchi wants attention, and is mad or angry then praise. It will become happy and will get another point. To earn double, when it wants attention but it is not angry, sad, or mad; then time out. It will make a noise and will become mad, but it will get more training.

Hint: Get older faster:play jump four times in a row then play bump four times in a row.

Hint: Keep costume longer:To keep your stuffed animal costume on longer, pause your Tamagotchi with the costume on before it goes to sleep. If it goes to sleep, it will lose it. In the morning, set it to the time that it wakes up. It will still have the costume on. Note: This means it will take longer to age.

Hint: -Get a Tamagotchi baby:Connect with a Tamagotchi that is the opposite gender of your own. Both must to be 4 or over .You must use the Love Potion once. As soon as they kiss on one Tamagotchi, buy it again for 3000p.Connect again and if it shakes its head, then it will have a baby.Hint: Twins:When your Tamagotchi dies, hold A + B + C until you hear a beep. After the beep, release B and C then press "Reset". Keep holding A until you see two eggs.

Hint: Connecting:If your Tamagotchi will not let you connect (if you want to go to "Present"), eat a couple of your treats. If this does not work, delete some friends.

Hint: Connect with an egg:Two people may be required to do this, or you could do it on your own hold down all three buttons (A, B, C). Use a pen or another object while holding the three buttons to press in the reset hole. If successful, the screen will blank. It will then look like it is evolving. After about three minutes, the version number will appear, and then a "ROM TEST" message will appear. After "ROM OK" appears, press A. It should go on to the standby screen. Connect with another Tamagotchi. Do not worry if it makes a strange noise. The other Tamagotchi will play again you will just remain at the standby screen. After they have finished, connect again on the ROMed Tamagotchi. The egg will appear when it sends a present. Wait to see what happens, and then go on to your friends list and an egg will appear.

Hint: Fake birthday:Set the date to your birthday (or the date you set for your birthday) and that time to one minute before your Tamagotchi wakes up. The screen will turn blank, followed by a surprise.

Hint: Shop refill:If you want the shop to restock, set the time to 6:59 p.m., then wait for one minute.

Hint: Getting an old timer:To get an old timer you must turn the matchmaker down every time she appears. After a few days it will evolve into Oguchi if a boy, or Otolith if a girl.

Hint: Gaining gifts:If you do not discipline it, when it calls for it, it will automatically gain one gift.

Hint: Shop refill:Set the time to 2:59 p.m. or 6:59 p.m., then wait a minute and the shop will restock.

Hint: Full training:Buy a P.C. and play with it twenty five times. You will automatically get full training.

Hint: Make the matchmaker come:If you want the matchmaker to come quickly, go to the friends list. Select a friend. Note: From this point it will only work if you have a friend. Then, press C, B, A, C, B, A, A.

Hint: Get your Tamagotchi to sleep with its toy:Give your Tamagotchi the doll (if it is a girl) or the action figure (if it is a boy) to play with each day. When your Tamagotchi goes to sleep, it will sleep with it. When it is an adult, it will not sleep with it.

Hint: Mimitchi costume:The secret item you get after entering all three codes is a Mimichi costume that you can use an unlimited number of times.

Hint: Keep secret character:When you have a Gozarutchi, put on a cape and a secret character will appear. If you play with the cape frequently, it may stay as the secret character.

Hope they work and you like them!

-Jack

TamaTAlk has had a Tips and Tricks section for a long time...  We had TONS of really good info in this area...  Unfortunately, we had a database problem late last year that wiped out the whole section.  We keep back-ups of the database...  But before I even noticed the section was gone, we had thousands of other new topics and 100s of new members.  I had to make the decison to erase all new members and posts so that I could restore the backed up database...  Or...  Try to find a way to recover the lost information while keeping the new posts and members safe.  I chose to try to rescue the information.  Unfortunately it has not gone too well.  I will still do my best to try to recover this lost information... 
In the meantime, I think we need to start rebuilding new Tips and Tricks for people to learn from.  Sometimes these things end up being blessings in disguise.  The Tips and Tricks section became littered with off topic and spam posts.  This gives us a chance to start fresh and so all new topics will require moderator approval.  We will also be more strict with off topic posts in this area.  This way we have a lean and mean section to visit. 

I apologize for any problems this may have caused you.  Thanks for understanding! :kuribotchi:

NOW LET"S GET SOME GOOD TIPS AND TRICKS POSTED!!!!

hanaan

Posted: May 23 2006, 03:43 PM

i had these saved on my file... maby they can help-

Here are all the cheats I know:

ACBCABAC = Hair potion

CBAACABC = Costume

ABBACBCC = Whole Cake

BACBCACB = Steak

BCBACABA = Love Potion

Code bonus:If all five of the codes are enabled, you receive a costume for your Tamagotchi.

Buy a pot plant and select it and press A 5 times. You will get money almost every time.

Pause game:press A + B to pause the game. Note: This will not pause your clock.

Turn off sound:Hold A + C to turn off the sound.

Delete item:To delete or trash an item, go to "Present" then press B, A, B. You will then be asked to confirm trashing that item.

Hint: Get a Kinakomotchi:play jump non-stop.

Hint: Get a Mimitchi:When your Tamagotchi is a baby, play jump five times. When it evolves, play bump five times. When it evolves into a teenager, play heading five times. It should then evolve into a Mimitchi.

Hint: Get a cookie:Set the date to October 14th and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for a minute and you will get a cookie in your shop for 150p.

Hint: Get a bowl of noodles:Set the date to May 14th and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for a minute and you will get a bowl of noodles for 100p.

Hint: Get a large parfait:Set the date to your birthday and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for one minute and you will get a large parfait in your shop for 550p.

Hint: Get a yogurt:Change the date to your birthday and the time to 10:00. Check your shop for a yogurt.

Hint: Holiday items:Set the date to December 25 and the time to 2:59 p.m. Wait for one minute. In your shop you will either get a turkey or a whole cake, both for 600p.Set the date to February 14 and wait for one minute. You will get a chocolate heart for 150p.Set the date to October 31 and a pumpkin will appear.

Hint: Christmas present:Set the date to December 24 and time to 10:29 p.m. Wait for one minute, then Santa will appear and transform into a present.

Hint: Dancing Christmas tree:Set the date to December 25 and time to 1:59 p.m. Wait for one minute and a dancing Christmas tree will appear.

Hint: Dancing snowman:Set the date to February 20 and time to 1:59 p.m. Wait for one minute and a dancing snowman will appear in the background.

Hint: Flowers:You can get a bunch of flowers by going to shop, and without shocking him, press A, C, A, C, B, B, C, A.

Hint: Make the slot wheel move slower:Give it six timeouts and the slot wheel will go slower until you go to bed.

Hint: Earn double training points:When your Tamagotchi wants attention, and is mad or angry then praise. It will become happy and will get another point. To earn double, when it wants attention but it is not angry, sad, or mad; then time out. It will make a noise and will become mad, but it will get more training.

Hint: Get older faster:play jump four times in a row then play bump four times in a row.

Hint: Keep costume longer:To keep your stuffed animal costume on longer, pause your Tamagotchi with the costume on before it goes to sleep. If it goes to sleep, it will lose it. In the morning, set it to the time that it wakes up. It will still have the costume on. Note: This means it will take longer to age.

Hint: -Get a Tamagotchi baby:Connect with a Tamagotchi that is the opposite gender of your own. Both must to be 4 or over .You must use the Love Potion once. As soon as they kiss on one Tamagotchi, buy it again for 3000p.Connect again and if it shakes its head, then it will have a baby.Hint: Twins:When your Tamagotchi dies, hold A + B + C until you hear a beep. After the beep, release B and C then press "Reset". Keep holding A until you see two eggs.

Hint: Connecting:If your Tamagotchi will not let you connect (if you want to go to "Present"), eat a couple of your treats. If this does not work, delete some friends.

Hint: Connect with an egg:Two people may be required to do this, or you could do it on your own hold down all three buttons (A, B, C). Use a pen or another object while holding the three buttons to press in the reset hole. If successful, the screen will blank. It will then look like it is evolving. After about three minutes, the version number will appear, and then a "ROM TEST" message will appear. After "ROM OK" appears, press A. It should go on to the standby screen. Connect with another Tamagotchi. Do not worry if it makes a strange noise. The other Tamagotchi will play again you will just remain at the standby screen. After they have finished, connect again on the ROMed Tamagotchi. The egg will appear when it sends a present. Wait to see what happens, and then go on to your friends list and an egg will appear.

Hint: Fake birthday:Set the date to your birthday (or the date you set for your birthday) and that time to one minute before your Tamagotchi wakes up. The screen will turn blank, followed by a surprise.

Hint: Shop refill:If you want the shop to restock, set the time to 6:59 p.m., then wait for one minute.

Hint: Getting an old timer:To get an old timer you must turn the matchmaker down every time she appears. After a few days it will evolve into Oguchi if a boy, or Otolith if a girl.

Hint: Gaining gifts:If you do not discipline it, when it calls for it, it will automatically gain one gift.

Hint: Shop refill:Set the time to 2:59 p.m. or 6:59 p.m., then wait a minute and the shop will restock.

Hint: Full training:Buy a P.C. and play with it twenty five times. You will automatically get full training.

Hint: Make the matchmaker come:If you want the matchmaker to come quickly, go to the friends list. Select a friend. Note: From this point it will only work if you have a friend. Then, press C, B, A, C, B, A, A.

Hint: Get your Tamagotchi to sleep with its toy:Give your Tamagotchi the doll (if it is a girl) or the action figure (if it is a boy) to play with each day. When your Tamagotchi goes to sleep, it will sleep with it. When it is an adult, it will not sleep with it.

Hint: Mimitchi costume:The secret item you get after entering all three codes is a Mimichi costume that you can use an unlimited number of times.

Hint: Keep secret character:When you have a Gozarutchi, put on a cape and a secret character will appear. If you play with the cape frequently, it may stay as the secret character.

Hope they work and you like them!

-Jack

But Admin... where will we get codes. I guess it is a bad place really because people can trick you. ok then Admin! ;) :D ;)

I now think since you saids that the tips and tricks section has became FULL of tips and tricks! What a big improvment in such little time!

Santatgotchi--

i totally agree! there are no tips for something my tama neads and im getting really mad! the problem is alot of people are trying to look :angry: for tips not make new tricks. ive tryed to make 1 but it never appered. there wer good tips in there! and it took about an hour to do. so i tried but it didnt work. if u have any suggesttions for me then mail me i have three e-mail addresses and a aim address but im only gonna give u 1 so mail me at tamatalk and my username is 2cuteforboys. i hope to meet ur e-mail! :angry: srry im alittle active. c'ya!

Now, im pretty sure the tips and tricks are back on track! (I wasn't here when they were lost) I hope it doesn't happen again! I wouldn't want to lose one of my favorite sections! And when i say this, i speak for the thousands of people who dont want to lose the tips and tricks section. And, one more thing, if you have any questions, please post them in the tips and tricks section instead of this topic. It would help improve the tips and tricks section alot!

thanks

looknohands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back