What happened to all the Tips and Tricks!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you give any tamagotchi wings????????? :rolleyes: :ph34r: :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
My #1 way to get training is when they turn on the mood icon for no reson, give 'em a big fat TIME OUT!!!!!!!! :blink:

By the way, I can help you because I have 16 tamas: 9 v2s, 2 minis, 1 v1, and 4 v3s!!! (and soon a japanese tamagotchi!) :blink: :blink: :D :D :D

As long as you can buy them from the shop on v2s and v3s, or on v3s, go to tamatown.com, and go to the mall, followed by forever tamagotchi, then click on the wings for the password! :blink: :blink:

By the way, I can help you because I have 16 tamas: 9 v2s, 2 minis, 1 v1, and 4 v3s!!! (and soon a japanese tamagotchi!) :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :D
Lol sweet i wish my mom and dad would let me do that i have like a dinosaur Tamagotchi and a v3. anyway thanks for the help

This is simple, when he is bad ,give him a time-out

or when he is sad praise him :huh:

i have lots of tips and tricks,for the shop i can tell u them if u want me too :eek:

to get more training when the attention sign goes on timeout it :ph34r: and when it is crying give it praise B)

i LOVE this kind :( of tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back