What happened to all the Tips and Tricks!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey wazzup? ur soo lucky that u haf 6 tamas i only have one....whats ur tamas GEN? :lol:

That's really sad Admin.... :D ...but at least I now know what happened to the Tips and Tricks before!And its good to hear about the new topics! :D

I agree I just got my tamagotchi 3 days ago and I had to go on another website to find tips and tricks.There is one trick I know if you hold your tamagotchi to your ear you can hear its heart beat. :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :unsure:

It's not so good to hear that you lost all that info, Admin. Try and recover it. I'm also glad you chose to try and rescue the information that disappeared. I mean, if you erased all the new members, they would be dissapointed. They would try to log in, and they would find out that they weren't a member anymore. They would register again and PM you on why their old account disappeared. You'd have to explain the whole thing!

And, if you chose to delete all those members, one of the members that disappeared could have been Loti!

Aww, that's not good. :D However, the spam being cleared out is. I'll post everything I think needs too be posted here so that we can rebuild the helpfulness! I hope everyone else will too.

~Tenshi :D

Aww, that's not good. :wub: However, the spam being cleared out is. I'll post everything I think needs too be posted here so that we can rebuild the helpfulness! I hope everyone else will too.~Tenshi :hitodetchi:
I will definily help!

TamaTAlk has had a Tips and Tricks section for a long time...  We had TONS of really good info in this area...  Unfortunately, we had a database problem late last year that wiped out the whole section.  We keep back-ups of the database...  But before I even noticed the section was gone, we had thousands of other new topics and 100s of new members.  I had to make the decison to erase all new members and posts so that I could restore the backed up database...  Or...  Try to find a way to recover the lost information while keeping the new posts and members safe.  I chose to try to rescue the information.  Unfortunately it has not gone too well.  I will still do my best to try to recover this lost information... 
In the meantime, I think we need to start rebuilding new Tips and Tricks for people to learn from.  Sometimes these things end up being blessings in disguise.  The Tips and Tricks section became littered with off topic and spam posts.  This gives us a chance to start fresh and so all new topics will require moderator approval.  We will also be more strict with off topic posts in this area.  This way we have a lean and mean section to visit. 

I apologize for any problems this may have caused you.  Thanks for understanding! :huh:

NOW LET"S GET SOME GOOD TIPS AND TRICKS POSTED!!!!
Old tips and tricks gone? NOOOOOOO! But they were really good! Oh well... let's get in some even better stuff!

No there r only three pages hardly anything...not much cheats!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH! NO i cant believe it. oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
Old tips and tricks gone? NOOOOOOO! But they were really good! Oh well... let's get in some even better stuff!No there r only three pages hardly anything...not much cheats!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH! NO i cant believe it. oh well
I can't believe it too'!

OMG thats sooo sad,,, but im sure everyone will help out, or at least me and my friends can... :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back