What happened to all the Tips and Tricks!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh. everone stop with the eating brains/kevan stuff. It's freaking people out and getting them angry.

TamaTAlk has had a Tips and Tricks section for a long time... We had TONS of really good info in this area... Unfortunately, we had a database problem late last year that wiped out the whole section. We keep back-ups of the database... But before I even noticed the section was gone, we had thousands of other new topics and 100s of new members. I had to make the decison to erase all new members and posts so that I could restore the backed up database... Or... Try to find a way to recover the lost information while keeping the new posts and members safe. I chose to try to rescue the information. Unfortunately it has not gone too well. I will still do my best to try to recover this lost information...
In the meantime, I think we need to start rebuilding new Tips and Tricks for people to learn from. Sometimes these things end up being blessings in disguise. The Tips and Tricks section became littered with off topic and spam posts. This gives us a chance to start fresh and so all new topics will require moderator approval. We will also be more strict with off topic posts in this area. This way we have a lean and mean section to visit.

I apologize for any problems this may have caused you. Thanks for understanding! :lol:

NOW LET"S GET SOME GOOD TIPS AND TRICKS POSTED!!!!
*sigh* Not this! Tip and tricks are very usefull, but I understand. :rolleyes:

i need help on my tamagotchi some thing is a secert. ineed the code or tips or hint of all game. some game got aabbc.to program i need help

oh please this is not a chat room....

any way Admin I do indeed understand any arangments you will need to do. We all can understand what you would need to be doing. No one is mad just sad but if you must...

[/img]what is the antennae on the v3 4???? :angry: :angry: :angry: :mellow: :wacko: :wacko:

visit this hp site im OBSESSED with harry potter!!!!!

• harry potter

Last edited by a moderator:
[/img]what is the antenna on the v3 4???? :)   :angry:   :huh:   ^_^   :(   :D
visit this hp site im OBSESSED with harry potter!!!!!

MuggleNet.com
Sry, but though u r new that doesn't give you the right to spam. However, spamming when new is alright but if your not new then - eh - not good. BTW the antenna isn't really 4 anything.

Ppl, this is NOT a chat room. I bet Admin spent some time getting this post together and I believe he/she would not like it closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am new at this whole thing. i have a 7 year old that has a tamagotchi and i take care of it most of the time. anyhow, we were just playing with it and then all of a sudden a big X came on the screen and keeps blinking on and off. From what I have found on the website, I gather that means it needs batteries, right?? If I just take the battery out and put it back in, is there a way to download all of the information that was on it before?? We were on our 5th generation. <_<

Nevermind, guys. We figured it out. We took the battery out and put it back in. Then it gave us the option to download, so we did. We back up and running!! Yeah for us.

how to get more training:

if it cring or it is turned around then you praise it.

if it the attension icon is highlighted and it is not cring or it ia not turned around and all the happy and hungry hearts are filled in then you give it a time out

Is "how to get your tama away from your teacher still here"? :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back