what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THESE TWO GEMS!

1zd0y7b.jpg

Sorry for the bad photo, I had my camera's flash on and it kinda made it look weird.

The Pocket Designer is so much fun but I don't have any AAA batteries and so I can't run my P's... :(

The red and pink Tamagotchi Friend is MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE but again, I need batteries. XP

The Pocket Designer was $28 + $20 EMS shipping, and the Tamagotchi Friends was $40, free shipping. ^o^

Last edited by a moderator:
i forgot my ipod in my locker at work but haha i got my NIP morino and ketiai today ^.^ they are gorgeous plan on taking pics as soon as i can &lt;3

IMAG4407_zps07502a96.jpg

I got this Shima Tama pouch brand new from eBay (I opened him up then took the photo because I got too excited and couldn't wait :D ) for only $5!

He now holds my Music Star in his little backpack! :wub:

IMAG4407_zps07502a96.jpg

I got this Shima Tama pouch brand new from eBay (I opened him up then took the photo because I got too excited and couldn't wait :D ) for only $5!

He now holds my Music Star in his little backpack! :wub:
Gosh, I'd love this pouch... ;___; Shimashimatchi is so super cute x3 I wish I could get it, but the shipping, argh ;[

Last edited by a moderator:
My pierces, japanese foods I get to keep and some american stuff:

vJfcf5Y.jpg

+Black Kit Kat

Cv7nJWd.jpg

A box of japanese foods I have to share with my friend and her friend:

rgYYmBX.jpg

I received all these goodies in the last couple days!

-Berry Sweets pierce

-P's Gashapon (Wave 1)

-Pouch and cover from Odds (She even added in a cute little free one for my V4.5! &lt;3 Thanks, Odds!)

IMAG0109_1_zpss79xnfyr.jpg
oh yay you got them im happy you liked the little added one hah thought id make sure to add a complete set for you &lt;3

Latest posts

Back