what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mzceu4tPw81rvdcrlo1_500.jpg

My iD L 15h Anniversary from Kait!

I was going to do an unboxing.. but the box was in super bad condition... and I was way too excited shhh:

IMAG0117_1_zpsv4zkol7u.jpg

It's so cute! I love it alreadyyyyy &lt;3

Just wish I could find a protective shell ;3;

My ID finally arrived! ^~^

I was worried about the condition, because the seller used dark and far away pictures for the ad, but it's completely scratchless. @_@

Also, I didn't expect the pink to be so pale or the outside to basically look skin color... I thought the pink was supposed to be more like the ID L pink? Still, pastel is cute!

I'm super excited to try this version~ &lt;3

IMAG0123_1_zps6gfuytst.jpg

Kitt, you sure it's not the gold/pink iD? I have the silver/blue iD and it's a grey ish blue tone.

Wasn't today but...

I got a purse pal. Lol. The kitties are cute. The purse pal is going to revert to a hard case for my connections I think. I never thought too much of them, I mostly wanted to get the kitties and see what it was and why they "stink" according to lots of people... Very simple, very emoticon and lots of parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two presents I ordered for a friend way before the holidays finally arrived. It took forever for one of the sellers to ship the V5, grr!
I'm giving these to my friend overseas as belated holiday presents. I'm so happy I can finally ship them off to her. :D

tamagifts_850_zpse41cf347.jpg
I love that design, where did you get it?

Kitt, you sure it's not the gold/pink iD? I have the silver/blue iD and it's a grey ish blue tone.

Wasn't today but...

I got a purse pal. Lol. The kitties are cute. The purse pal is going to revert to a hard case for my connections I think. I never thought too much of them, I mostly wanted to get the kitties and see what it was and why they "stink" according to lots of people... Very simple, very emoticon and lots of parties.
Might be? I don't know, the outside doesn't look golden to me, but when I'm comparing the pictures now I guess it does look more like that one than regular pink.. so maybe so. o.o Either way, I really like it so far. c: Thanks for the tip!

I've never heard of a purse pal, but glad you finally got to check it out. ^~^ Nothing wrong with finding a new safe storage/carry case for your tamas!

Two presents I ordered for a friend way before the holidays finally arrived. It took forever for one of the sellers to ship the V5, grr!

I'm giving these to my friend overseas as belated holiday presents. I'm so happy I can finally ship them off to her. :D

tamagifts_850_zpse41cf347.jpg
I know it's your job, so obviously you'd be good at it, but I always love the pics you take of the tamas you get! &lt;3

I don't think so. v5.5's have a writing "v5.5" on box:
v55lc6.jpg

NO I DIDN'T GET THIS IN MAIL, IT'S NOT MINE. XD

I know this shell is definitely a v5.5, also note the royal family on the package and Mametchi in a tuxedo.. Also, Carol, you posted the Australian version of v5.5- I think American/UK versions didn't have the v5.5 sign.

I know this shell is definitely a v5.5, also note the royal family on the package and Mametchi in a tuxedo.. Also, Carol, you posted the Australian version of v5.5- I think American/UK versions didn't have the v5.5 sign.
ok thats awesome! cause i have two in that type of packaging and never could tell i havent taken them out yet.. &lt;3

I love that design, where did you get it?
Thanks! I snatched it on eBay for a pretty cheap price a few weeks ago.

I know it's your job, so obviously you'd be good at it, but I always love the pics you take of the tamas you get! &lt;3
Thank you so much. :) I never get tired of taking photos of the things I love. It's nice having a job and a hobby wrapped up all in one.

K so i got my limited edition tamago chu aet and my nip purple transparet umino! Both reviewed via my toutube check em out jusy go to toune and search oddsandendswithlove and ally videos will pop up &lt;3

After waiting a total of at least 5 weeks and giving up hope I finally got my lovemelo tamadeko pierce!,

I also haven't posted here that I recently got my pocket designer too

e12e9265f4a011bb87ed7eafe43d80df.jpg

Here as you can see I have a melodytchi at the moments I may just not raise all three and get lovelitchi but I want every accesory from the deco pierces I own before I get her so I can dress her up heaps I love melodytchi in her hello kitty ribbon and aikatsu school uniform hahah.

20140120_120807.jpg

Soo jealous of the Sergeant Pepper entama, to think I would have it when it was still cheap on ebay, but I lost contact with the aunt who was supposed to buy it for me, aughhh...

Valentine's Day came early this year. My husband was somehow under the impression that the holiday fell on January 14th instead of February 14th. After receiving the small package in the mail, he gave me the option to open it early. I wasn't going to, but a little pressure from my mom and sisters ended up persuading me to dive into the cute little package.

Inside, I found the Micropet I told Shawn I wanted almost a year ago! I was touched that he kept the little toy in mind all those months.

I've decided to keep his name Milky Mint since the name was one of the first things that attracted me to him. Well, that and he looks like adorable bear candy!

12056747093_4b37de92d0_b.jpg

For anyone who isn't familiar with Micropets, they're animated toys that walk around, dnace and sing. Milky Mint pushes his toy ball around and has the ability to avoid other objects that might fall in his path. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back