what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually got it about 2 days ago, but my PSP 1000 case came in the mail. It smells a bit funky though; like a mix between plastic and new car smell. I wonder if I should spray it with perfume.

I just got this baby in the mail today! I won it in a bidding war and finished the payment out with an awesome $30! It's the English version and works and sounds great. So happy! &lt;3

unnamed_zps1587bfe8.jpg

So happy to finally add this to my collection~

I just got this baby in the mail today! I won it in a bidding war and finished the payment out with an awesome $30! It's the English version and works and sounds great. So happy!

unnamed_zps1587bfe8.jpg

So happy to finally add this to my collection~
$30? For a US Ocean? Even without package, I've seen those sell for over $100... nice deal! :eek:

I got my Anniversary Change! and Disney Change! pierces in the mail today. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My white P's arrived! It was a fairly cheap shipping and it came in the shortest possible time it could've arrived, in 7 business days from Japan :eek: But I won't be able to open it until friday, as I'm studying on another city &gt;.&lt;

$30? For a US Ocean? Even without package, I've seen those sell for over $100... nice deal! :eek:

I got my Anniversary Change! and Disney Change! pierces in the mail today. :)
Yeah, you shoulda saw me running around my house screaming. I thought it was going to be fake at first, but when it got in it was authentic, thankfully!

Aikatsu Dream Academy Pierce arrived in the mail :D

Where did you happen to snag yours? I'm currently trying to get one, but everywhere I look has outrageous prices. x_x

I know! It was a lucky eBay find :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my clear orange Mesutchi today... It came broken though T-T

Maaaan... I was so excited for it too. :\

Latest posts

Back