what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! ^^

I am waiting for a Giga Pets 101 Dalmatians to come from a trade. ;]

My V5.5 and V3 arrived.

o7llvl.jpg

The V3 is in really rubbishy condition but I love the V5.5; I already have a V5.5 but the buttons are faulty and I'm glad I will be able to play with this new one with more ease. :)

I got v4.5 in the mail yesterday. It's in almost perfect condition, except for the small scratch on the screen. =[

IMG_1364_zpsfad86a61.jpg

EDIT: Today, my V2 arrived. I found the back door unscrewed. Was it the seller or the Post Office that removed the battery and forgot to screw it back on? Maybe next time they shouldn't promise me two new batteries with the purchase...

IMG_1365_zps481408fe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
omg I always loved the shell of that v4.5

I got v4.5 in the mail yesterday. It's in almost perfect condition, except for the small scratch on the screen. =[

IMG_1364_zpsfad86a61.jpg

EDIT: Today, my V2 arrived. I found the back door unscrewed. Was it the seller or the Post Office that removed the battery and forgot to screw it back on? Maybe next time they shouldn't promise me two new batteries with the purchase...

IMG_1365_zps481408fe.jpg

Look what I got today! ;3

tumblr_mvqtnss9e71soif0yo1_1280.jpg

I got it from a trade for my Nano Turtle. :D
The awesome thing is, it is brand new. The package was only opened once. ^^

tumblr_mvqts8JWIO1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

I also got a tamagotchi knock-off as a bonus gift. ^^

According to tracking, I got these pretties!

A V4

A V3

&amp; A V2!

and, a v4.5 in new packaging coming shortly. :) (Do you think the battery would leak out/be dead since it's never been used in nearly 6 years?)

newtamas_zps9dc486a9.jpg

*better pictures* will come later c:

where did you order this from? was wondering cause I ordered mine from cdjapan just recently, and was wondering how long did it take for yours to get here?oh and P.S please make a review of this if you get the time ^.^ I am dying to see one &lt;3

NewImage_zps8dd18f40.jpg

Bahhh sorry for the big image!! (if it's upside down, sorry! ;o;)

my family has grown from a small 3 to a 6 in a week! and two more on the way. Thanks for selling to me dragonsparke &lt;3

Early Christmas presents from my hubby :wub: . The 3DS LL/XL case is sooo cute!! I've been wanting an ocean for so long and I finally have it in my hands. :eek:

i have been dying for that shell design umino lol, but i have the red transparent onw and the light blue with the dark blue spots ones instead ^.^ i cant wait to finally get them and have them running!

yesterday i got my v4! I LOVE IT

i'm gonna ask for another v4 and a p1/p2 for christmas i think :p

Latest posts

Back