what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mxwbw0exnj1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Well, since people post here not only tamagotchi/virtual pet things and people say nothing, guess I can say that I got my new laptop today. Windows 8 scares me a bit but it's ok, though the skype is... bad. I thought that downloading the desktop version will help but nope, the messages don't always go through like I had internet problems, and it's apparently a common problem.

Yesterday I finally got my Princess Spacy ID L, and I also got my Ipsy (a random make-up items subrscription) bag for the month! c:

I finally made it home for Christmas, and there was a pile of packages for me in the living room that have been accumulating over the year. The Indian design P2 is stunning, as are the winter keitais.

The santa was a christmas gift and I can't wait to run him :wub:

Finally, a tamagochu pair and a Vivi Tamagotchi Plus pair, complete with official notice.

@Counting Bodies Like Sheep

Where do you get them? :eek: And how do you get the money?

@EMF, I'm not sure as there are a few numbers, but here is a picture:

@Hayden: I bought most of these off yahoo japan for quite reasonable prices :) But the vintage cases were from eBay, as was the Santa, so not quite as reasonable :p

It was yesterday, but i got these (clickable)

Then, since this dino was just plain, I did some minor surgery and created these 2

(makes more sense for a dinosaur than a robot to be outside anyway right?)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMAG0059_1_zpsryxq1ln0.jpg

I didn't get this in the mail today, but a good friend of mine told me I could have this when she found out Tamas were a new hobby for me!

Apparently she bought it because they seemed cute to her, but she never actually got into playing with it. So yay! c:

Edit: Not sure why the picture ended up so large... my bad. @_@

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the red Umino form EMF today. ^o^
But I am not at home atm (visiting mom for xmas) and my grandma got it from the post office for me. :D
I'll see it on the 2nd. ;)

Latest posts

Back