what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n06137DmOf1soif0yo1_500.jpg

This was shipped like 5 weeks ago and after finally getting a refund, it arrived like this:

tumblr_inline_n0abi8N15K1rw12da.png

tumblr_inline_n0abiwjIMS1rw12da.png

tumblr_inline_n0abjlfPzr1rw12da.png

At least it works and it was free. I'll be attempting to salvage the packaging now
wow you got it for free, id be really happy bout that but itsgood you got the refund because its crazy dented 0.0

This was shipped like 5 weeks ago and after finally getting a refund, it arrived like this:

(images removed to save space)

At least it works and it was free. I'll be attempting to salvage the packaging now
Oh no, that's horrible D: The packaging looks so beautiful but it's terribly crunched and ruined... that must be such a disappointment. :(

~~~

There was a package in the mail yesterday and I thought it was something for me but it was camera stuff or something for my mama lol.

Got a few things today!

0037c3f5-2f69-45ee-9457-86bbcecf1605_zps1d8179db.jpg

My NA Chikorita Pokemon Mini and EU Puzzle Collection game came first!

Then a half our later, more stuff arrived:

17d04b7c-fe3d-47c4-ba65-3b737963c4e0_zpse532b67c.jpg

My Pokemon Mini soft case and NA Zany Cards (although there is a huge sticker mark on the top corner :( ).

49da48e9-f621-4248-aeb0-d71014900489_zpsb79db461.jpg

My TMGC+C! I was shocked and happy to see a matching lanyard was included. &lt;3

When I bought this kutchipatchi plush, I thought it was going to be the size of my hand. o_O

This kutchipatchi + hand puppet was part of the Let's Pecology eco campaign in Japan. It's an accessory that was produced along with the three eco entamas, and was a 7-11 giveaway to contest winners. Thankyou Tama-Star_Girl for helping me find all this information, including this video:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

When I bought this kutchipatchi plush, I thought it was going to be the size of my hand. o_O

This kutchipatchi + hand puppet was part of the Let's Pecology eco campaign in Japan. It's an accessory that was produced along with the three eco entamas, and was a 7-11 giveaway to contest winners. Thankyou Tama-Star_Girl for helping me find all this information, including this video:

may i ask where abos you bought this kutchipatchi hehe its adorable!

Hey I have the Entama from that campaign!! It's one of my favourites:

Fungi Pierce and Sailormoon action figure arrived in the mailbox :D

I thought I already missed out on the First Edition Bonus for Sailormoon since HLJ said they're already gone, but they still managed to get me one! (The Bonus items include two additional facial expressions :D )

Okay HLJ... you're starting to redeem yourself after all the mishaps you've put me through before, LOL :p

nmmf_zps2db6c1af.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back