what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not in my mail but my friend's. Its a gift my friend got me for when my birthday comes. The CIAO and Love and Melody pierce. Can't wait to get these two on my birthday in November.

I picked up my TamaOtch from the post office on my way to college and while I was there my Morino arrived ^-^

tumblr_nx7qj5r4eQ1r4eat3o1_1280.jpg
I ordered a V5 on eBay not too long ago, and it arrived today! (in a spoiler bc the photo is huge and i can't be bothered resizing it)

I received a bundle that had 3 v3's, my favourite shell design v4 and a boxed v5. Unfortunately the seller didn't realize one of the v3's buttons don't work but it does turn on so I'm waiting for college tomorrow so I can awkwardly go to the DT area and ask to borrow really small screwdriver's to fix a tamagotchi &gt;_&gt;

I also didn't mention but last week I received two American TF's and it came with a playset all for £15 so I'm gonna sell the playset so it'll work out even cheaper (each TF sells for £20 and the playset £25 in stores rn)

A Nana moon mini, cure passion's pickrun, and the milky note from yes! Precure 5 gogo

My +Color arrived today! Unfortunately the A button on it is rarely responsive and I have to push it really hard to get it to respond. This means I will have to return it and get a new one from the seller. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My Melody Land P's and Home Deka. I just need to get an IrDa to patch the p's at some point

It didn't come in the mail, but I braved the horrendous heat and humidity today to go pick up the Perfect Care Book. It came with a sheet of cute stickers, yay!

l4UAkqM.jpg

Now to hide inside in the air conditioning for the rest of the day...

I fail with pictures, so I'll describe what I got. Yesterday I got my Nano Puppy in the Generation 1 shell (oval shaped), it's orange in colour. Today I got my P2 Tamagotchi in solid green, with yellow stripes and black Tamagotchi logo and buttons. It's scuffed up but it still works well! I still have a Tamagotchi Chibi yet to come. :)

Latest posts

Back