what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave in to temptation and bought a Mothra, which arrived today! I haven't even started it yet and I'm already in love. :love: I'm not ready to run this quite yet, but I am SUPER excited to when I do. I did have to at least open it and hold it.

m1.jpgm2.jpg

Of course, the instructions are in Japanese. Humph. I can find basic guidance online, but I always really like to fully read through the manuals, and this one looks particularly fun to read! Does a full English translation of the instructions exist? Or does anyone here read Japanese and feel willing to type a translation? Lol

Last edited:
My mini arrived today, in plenty of time for the mini group hatch! I have a couple of nanos, but this is my first mini. I can't get over how cute and tiny it is! Even the instruction booklet is small and cute! :giggle: :babytchi:

View attachment 7924View attachment 7923View attachment 7922
Oooh that looks great!!!
Also I love how they used the old font for the logo(mine is the japanese version so no writing), ahhhh such awesome small details!!! (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)

unknown.png

LOOK WHAT CAME TODAY

I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow!

unknown.png

They are so cute and I love them so much!

F956C851-3511-4202-8D66-184177D99CCA.jpeg
I got the Genjintch a week ago or so now. It might be my fav tama 😍

A few days later the Osu-Mesu arrived. I put batteries in them to test them, but I’m waiting until I’m done with the Genjintch to run them. I hadn’t been interested in them before, but I changed my mind 🙆‍♀️

I came across the Giga Farm and watched a video on it and liked the gameplay. Also I am year of the pig and like to collect pig vpets. I don’t know how many are out there, but so far I have collected a LPS Pig, Giga Pets Babe and now this Giga Farm that arrived today.

313856253_449904473894838_7357469662834011948_n.jpg
My Evatchi arrived today! It seems like the pink shell is a popular choice, haha. They're currently being sold at really affordable prices on Amazon. If you're interested in this release you really can't beat what they're currently offering!

Back