what is the weirdest thing you've ever done?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhmm, I've went screaming around pre-school.... with my pants down.... only one I can think of OH then on halloween I told a story about a vampire named SUCKY! LOL

Alot to list lol I'm weird in a good way ^_^ well in kindergarten I threw up on my bff by accident because I felt sick and she wouldn't take me to the bath room lol!!

okay, you know those big flourecsent lights in schools and public buildings? well, i've got an uncovored one in my garage. me and a friend were filming stuff, and it was my turn to be the star. so, there are these two, long bulbs with no protection. so, out of the blue, i swing a wuffle balltied to a rope, tied to the ceiling, upwards. it crashes into one of the bulbs, completely shattering it. and it was on film. i was going to put it on youtube, but i deleted it.

i once i.m.ed josh hutcherson [on a dare by my friend] and said "omg! are you.......you??" and he said "yeah......" then i said something like you run fast. then i said i had to go......lol.

i do a bunch of random stuff....i'l post more later.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was little I used to sit on the very top of the couch and think it was fun. When I did that I would say, "My hobby is climbing," and I was referring to me climbing up to the top of the couch. xD

a LONG LONG LONG LONG time ago i put loads of sonic the hegehog pics on my wall and i covered up the whole wall and i called it the "sonic wall".it was really wierd because i had dreams about it. ^_^

Ummm... Let me think... You know Pokemon? I used to watch it (when I was, like, 4 or 5) and I used to run around my garden (it was really big) pretending I was Ash ^_^

I also used to think that Ash or Misty were sitting next to me on my bed and I talked to them about Pokemon or my secrets xD :p :D

Lol! :D

But I hate Pokemon now.

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

I don't know...

I used to think I was a Mewmew last year or the year before... I think I went through a maturity growth. xD

I've done alot of weird things. I was banging around my Yop bottle and got it all over Me, Darren, and Emiley.... xD

Ummm... Let me think... You know Pokemon? I used to watch it (when I was, like, 4 or 5) and I used to run around my garden (it was really big) pretending I was Ash :unsure:
I also used to think that Ash or Misty were sitting next to me on my bed and I talked to them about Pokemon or my secrets xD :angry: ;)

Lol! :angry:

But I hate Pokemon now.

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]
Lol i used to do the same thing. But i still like pokemon xDD

okay, you know those big flourecsent lights in schools and public buildings? well, i've got an uncovored one in my garage. me and a friend were filming stuff, and it was my turn to be the star. so, there are these two, long bulbs with no protection. so, out of the blue, i swing a wuffle balltied to a rope, tied to the ceiling, upwards. it crashes into one of the bulbs, completely shattering it. and it was on film. i was going to put it on youtube, but i deleted it.
i once i.m.ed josh hutcherson [on a dare by my friend] and said "omg! are you.......you??" and he said "yeah......" then i said something like you run fast. then i said i had to go......lol.

i do a bunch of random stuff....i'l post more later.
You IM'd Josh Hutcherson?! What?

Umm, well when I was little I put cream cheese on crackers and ate them only with my tounge, pretending I was a dinasaur.

I used to talk to the bathroom sink, tub, etc.

Pokemon were thought to be real back in the day, until some girl down the street told me the devil created them. She's still mean, and 4 years older.

Recent ones.. Hmm..

Last year my whole grade 7 class [we were in a spilt] we made a little fort in the back corner from the table shelf thing, and made walls with bristol board projets. We had a supply that day, and she called us out and 10 of us came piling out of a little corner. :3

More will come to mind..

OMG!!I've done loads of random stuff, but when I was little.Such as...

a)I had the top bunk and I was obsessed with Thomas the tank engine and I pretended that all the trucks were in my bed so I had squeeze over to the very side of the bed.I ended up on the floor EVERY NIGHT!!

B)I had a dream about the noonoo out of Teletubbies was coming to suck me up and I was pleading with the noonoo NOT to suck me up and when I woke up, I toddled out to dad and said,"Daaddy, I had sucky-dreams."

c)I used pretend I was pikachu and my boy mate was ash!!!!!!

I really hate ALL these things except pokemon and I have nothing against it.

I was pretty random when I was a toddler, thats all I have to say.LOL!!

OMG!!I've done loads of random stuff, but when I was little.Such as...

a)I had the top bunk and I was obsessed with Thomas the tank engine and I pretended that all the trucks were in my bed so I had squeeze over to the very side of the bed.I ended up on the floor EVERY NIGHT!!

B)I had a dream about the noonoo out of Teletubbies was coming to suck me up and I was pleading with the noonoo NOT to suck me up and when I woke up, I toddled out to dad and said,"Daaddy, I had sucky-dreams."

c)I used pretend I was pikachu and my boy mate was ash!!!!!!

I really hate ALL these things except pokemon and I have nothing against it.

I was pretty random when I was a toddler, thats all I have to say.LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back