What is ur LEAST favourite show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naked whatty brothers band, pointless and stupid

hannah montanna, pointless and stupid

that's so raven pointless and stupid

cooking shows BBBooring

ou of jimmy's head [i wish that show would DIE]

anything stupid and pointless[so basically half of modern TV]

But she's saying it after every time someone says they don't like it. I think we get the point that she likes HM. She doesn't have to repeat it every toher post >.<
Calm down, you. This is another topic, just because she said something in another place doesn't mean you have to go all "UDUHJDQWDW" on her. -.-;

Hmm, my least favorite show would have to be that Naked Brothers Band. >.<

Hmm I have a couple, Ed Edd and Eddy (pointless and stupid) Hannah Montana (she's just annoying) and basically most the crud on Cartoon Network. :) Kinda hate stuff on Disney too.

Whoa! Don't be so mean! She's very nice. All she said was she liked it!! :)
Thanx. :D And I appreciate everyone else for standing up for me too.

Seriously, if I want to say I like it, I will say it. :l Its a free country. If you (not u Tamagirl#1) say you like a show a lot, it's rude for someone else to say you can't say that. That's really rude. :l

I already said I'll accept other ppl's opinions on Hannah Montana, but all I said was I liked it. What's wrong with that? I HATE Naturally,Sadie but when someone says they like it a lot I dont care. I HATE Miranda Cosgrove but all I've been hearing around boards is how much ppl like her, and I dont tell them that they're being annoying. :l

My least favourite shows (in order):

1. Naturally,Sadie: It's pointless, stupid, annoying and SO boring. I'm going to go mental if I see it on TV ONE MORE TIME. :) Watching it is like TORTURE. I think I even hate it more than I like Hannah Montana, that's how much I hate it.

2. Disney's Recess: It's the stupidest show on earth, seriously. In my opinion Dora is less stupider than this. :D

2. Drake and Josh: it's too loud and just plain annoying. And Miranda Cosgrove SUCKS!xD

3. The Naked Brothers Band: I dont know it that much but I think it's a really dumb show, because everyone's saying it is.

4. iCarly: Just because Miranda's in it. :angry: If she wasn't in it I would probably LOVE that show.

Seriously, if I want to say I like it, I will say it. :l Its a free country. If you (not u Tamagirl#1) say you like a show a lot, it's rude for someone else to say you can't say that. That's really rude. :l

I already said I'll accept other ppl's opinions on Hannah Montana, but all I said was I liked it. What's wrong with that? I HATE Naturally,Sadie but when someone says they like it a lot I dont care. I HATE Miranda Cosgrove but all I've been hearing around boards is how much ppl like her, and I dont tell them that they're being annoying. :l
But You Say It All The Time!!

We dont care if you say it once but you keep on saying it and saying it!

Its very annoying.

My least favourite shows (in order):
1. Naturally,Sadie: It's pointless, stupid, annoying and SO boring. I'm going to go mental if I see it on TV ONE MORE TIME. :D Watching it is like TORTURE. I think I even hate it more than I like Hannah Montana, that's how much I hate it.

2. Disney's Recess: It's the stupidest show on earth, seriously. In my opinion Dora is less stupider than this. :angry:

2. Drake and Josh: it's too loud and just plain annoying. And Miranda Cosgrove SUCKS!xD

3. The Naked Brothers Band: I dont know it that much but I think it's a really dumb show, because everyone's saying it is.

4. iCarly: Just because Miranda's in it. :angry: If she wasn't in it I would probably LOVE that show.
thanks Mileyroxursox2342 =]

i forgot to put how much i HATE iCarley

but i kinda like recess.

but i don't really like natrally sadie. but sadie is my cousin's dog's name xD

Anything on Disney. Especially Hannah Montana, George of the Jungle and That's so Raven. Just something about those shows bug me to no end.

A lot of the new Nickelodeon shows I don't like. I miss the old Nick.

I'm not a fan of American Idol. I think mainly because my mom shoves it down my throat. She's a bit obsessed.

Yugioh is the most ridiculous show I've ever had the misfortune to see.

Hmm.. I can't think of many others off the top of my head. I know there are a lot though.

Hannah Montanna

Winx Club

NBB

iCarly

The Latest Buzz (No I havent seen it yet but trust me >.<)

But you're saying it every other post, like:

I can't stand HM!

HM is soooooo awesome! :angry:

I hate HM

Miley Cyrus is a great singer!

HM isn't my favourite show

I love HM!

Seriously, I think we get the point that you like HM, do you have to rub it in our faces?

Anything like hannah montana or anything with a lot of pointless swearing and fighting sorry but its the truth =l
Pointless swearing and fighting... xD Me too.

I don't mind very bloody shows, as long as the fight is for a reason. Otherwise it's just plain stupid. (Like Gundam Seed...)

WildCatGal, just DROP it. Your no better. Your going around all the time about how you hate Disney. Well guess what? We know you hate disney. You two can both stop talking about it. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
But You Say It All The Time!!We dont care if you say it once but you keep on saying it and saying it!

Its very annoying.
If I want to say it, I will. You can't let someone not say something. It's a free country and no matter WHAT you say, I WILL continue to say I like Hannah Montana. :l You truly aren't the king of the world you know.

Telling someone not to say something when they didn't offend anyone is just plain rude. Really, REALLY, rude. I can say whatever I want. You dont see me telling you not to say something. You ppl (not everyone) say you hate Hannah Montana ALL THE TIME, so why can't I say I like it ALL THE TIME? Huh?

But you're saying it every other post, like:
I can't stand HM!

HM is soooooo awesome! :lol:

I hate HM

Miley Cyrus is a great singer!

HM isn't my favourite show

I love HM!

Seriously, I think we get the point that you like HM, do you have to rub it in our faces?
You know what? YES! If you have to continue about how much you hate Hannah Montana and rub it in MY face all the time, then I have to say that I like it. You started it, anyways.

IF I WANT TO SAY I LIKE HANNAH MONTANA, NO ONE, AND I REPEAT, NO ONE, CAN STOP ME. IT'S A FREE COUNTRY, FREEDOM OF SPEECH! GOSH.

There's other ppl on TT that likes Hannah Montana too. :l

Your not getting it,When every someones says the dont like HM you have a hissy fit and tell them how much you love it.

We get it already.
No I dont! :lol: I just say I like it a lot whenever someone says they dont like it. HOW IS THAT THROWING A HISSY FIT! If you're not mature enough to understand the difference between someone saying they like something and throwing a hissy fit, then wow.

Mileyroxursox2342, you have said you like HM more then one thousand times. >_> It's getting annoying. WE GET THE POINT. YOU LOVE HANNAH MONTANA. I love Avril Lavigne and I don't say that I like her everytime when people say they don't like her. :l

Oh yea, the other people on Tamatalk who like HM don't say that they like HM a billion times. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back