What is ur LEAST favourite show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mileyroxursox2342, you have said you like HM more then one thousand times. >_> It's getting annoying. WE GET THE POINT. YOU LOVE HANNAH MONTANA. I love Avril Lavigne and I don't say that I like her everytime when people say they don't like her. :lOh yea, the other people on Tamatalk who like HM don't say that they like HM a billion times. >_>
How is it annoying? If you say you like Avril Lavigne a billion times, I wouldn't care. If someone else says they like sommething a lot, I wouldn't care either. I can't believe ur taking his side, I thought u were my friend.

How is it annoying? If you say you like Avril Lavigne a billion times, I wouldn't care. If someone else says they like sommething a lot, I wouldn't care either. I can't believe ur taking his side, I thought u were my friend.
>.> Jeez, my friends sometimes get annoying too. Ok I'm out of this.

Can we just stop flaming before I get a guide to close this? >_>

BTW, I don't do sides. :l

Last edited by a moderator:
How about we just get back to the topic and quit right now with the bickering?

Bickering is officially over :p

Least favorite shows back on topic please. We all have our own opinions, please respect that. It's only an opinion.

Whew. I just read through all the pages. Thank god this flame is over. Anyway..

I hate anything unsporty. Especially HSM and Hannah Montana. Just another one of those child idol's high school shows >.> And I really, really, really HATE anything 4kids animation dubs(animes they dub, poor sonic, Ichigo and that little red witch girl!!) and I hate most of the dumb cartoons on Nick and Cartoon Network(Oh *****, that my gym partner is a monkey makes me want to go kick somebody 50 times)

Whew. I just read through all the pages. Thank god this flame is over. Anyway..I hate anything unsporty. Especially HSM and Hannah Montana. Just another one of those child idol's high school shows >.> And I really, really, really HATE anything 4kids animation dubs(animes they dub, poor sonic, Ichigo and that little red witch girl!!) and I hate most of the dumb cartoons on Nick and Cartoon Network(Oh *****, that my gym partner is a monkey makes me want to go kick somebody 50 times)
Ichigo and that magical pink witch? You mean Tokyo Mew Mew (Or Mew Mew Power >_>) and Magical DoReMi?

CN network's dubs are horrible. I sware 4Kids shall one day take Gundam Seed and turn it into "Happy Flower Pot Seed" or GNG and turn it into "Super Puppy Silver!"

All those Disney shows. If I had to pick I'd probably pick Hannah Montana because Hannah Montana stuff is EVERYWHERE and it gets really annoying. Especially the ads of the radio, talking about how Wall-Mart is the place for all things Hannah Montana...while playing The Best of Both Worlds in the background. o.o

I used to like Winx Club. Now I hate it.

Also, I do NOT like:

Mr. Meaty

and others, tell more later...

-shs415

Anything on Disney Channel. They think they're hilarous, but they're actually just acting STUPID!

Anything on Cartoon Network. All their shows consist 89% of characters screaming hysterically.

Any 4Kids dub. I can't even put those into words. They killed so many shows, like Tokyo Mew Mew, Pokemon, Sonic, that it's basically just "The Anime Killing Channel!" x( And the Winx Club? Son of a Magikarp. Don't get me started. >>

people, leave miley alone. i know how she feels. i say i love inuyasha all the time, and ppl do get annoyed but im just a huge fan! ;) and so is miley with HM :D

[SIZE=7pt]My least favorite show would have to be Inuyasha.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
My least favourite show, a show I hate more than any other show in THE WORLD would be Naturally, Sadie. Why does everyone hate Hannah Motana? She rocks! :(
Please, lets not go back to the Hannah flames... please. I am officially begging at your feet.

But, I must agree. I hate naturally sadie almost more than humanly possible >_>.

Please, lets stop gaining up on Mileyroxursox? Flames take all the fun out of it, and how would all of you feel if it was you in her place? I dont think it would be too fun. I must bring up the first amendment.

Can I call a group truce? Please? Would more begging work? I dont like flames, or arguing. Lets just... drop it.

Please, lets not go back to the Hannah flames... please. I am officially begging at your feet.
But, I must agree. I hate naturally sadie almost more than humanly possible >_>.

Please, lets stop gaining up on Mileyroxursox? Flames take all the fun out of it, and how would all of you feel if it was you in her place? I dont think it would be too fun. I must bring up the first amendment.

Can I call a group truce? Please? Would more begging work? I dont like flames, or arguing. Lets just... drop it.
Thanx Becca. Some ppl are defending me, not everyone's against me, so thanx. Finally someone who agrees with me about Naturally,Sadie. :( Now we agree on something. xD

Latest posts

Back