What is your best and worst quality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: I love smiling and making others feel good about themselves, and I'm extremely confident. And I'm unique [Well, that's one way of saying it, anyway.]

Worst: I'm incredibly impatient and far too loud.

Best: I'm fun and love to play around and play with people. :3 Very fun-loving.

Worst: I... have certain anger issues. Tick me off, and I'll get pretty violent. I'm working on that, though. D:

Best: I am friendly and caring, and very intuitive about others and my surroundings.

Worst: Because I am so aware of things around me and other people, I tend to be extremely self-concious. This insecurity makes me paranoid about how I look and act, which makes me seem, well, vain :eek: .

Best: I have a great personality and I'm very confident.

Worst: I'm impatient

Best: another oneXD I'm kind I guess :)
Worst: I don't know I guess only being self centered LOL.
We are like opposites. I have troubles finding good qualities and finding my bad qualities is super easy.

Best - I have good grades

Worst - I'm impatient. Really impatient. Like if someone takes an hour to learn something, I'll just leave, even if I'm the teacher.

I like posting these, aha. I'm not afraid to admit that my worst qualities need a bit of work.

Best : I'm creative and unique.

Worst : I'm defensive about everything, which is why people avoid arguing with me.

Again-

Best - I'm 100% optimistic.

Worst- I go straight from neutral to violent. Theres no verbal fighting. [Except for bad words and "I like to take the face out first"]

Best : I'm still trying to figure out my Best Quality. So, I'll get back to you on that one.

Worst: I Procrastinate. Alot. I'm Exstremley pessimistic. I have Zero Self Confidence. I'm Anti-Social. I basically have a Barrier.... I won't let anyone in until I completley Trust them. I'm not easy to be friends with. I'm not a very good conversation starter. Actually I'm not the talkative type at all.

Best: I guess I'm in good shape and I'm smart.

Worst:I can be VERY mean. Very pessimistic. Very antisocial. Procrasinate a lot. Very impatient. Get irritated VERY EASILY. Lose temper. Horrid vocabulary. Gawsh, theres a ton more XD like, well, either being too loud or too quiet, acting a bit well....female dog-ish,really foul thoughts(x rated I mean XD) and I cant remember any more for now.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Best: I'm incredibly kind. I can sometimes be TOO kind. That sometimes gets to be a problem, but yeah, I'm kind xD. I'm incredibly cautious about what I say to people, so I don't offend them. I think A LOT before I speak.

Worst: Anger issues. Haha. Though I think before I speak, if someone ticks me off, like Krystal, than I'll get all ''RAWR I HATE YOU RAWR STOP IT'' at them and occasionally cuss a little. Oh, and when it's messy, I tend to scream and throw stuff around which makes it even messier.

Best - I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Worst - I think I'm a terrible person. Trust me, you'd agree if I've told you who I've become and what I've done.

Best - I'm a lover, not a fighter.Worst - I think I'm a terrible person. Trust me, you'd agree if I've told you who I've become and what I've done.
^^Well, if you wouldn't be so pessimistic, you'd be waay better. I mean your siggy says "I hate myself"

What is that supposed to mean and say about you?

Best: I guess I'm in good shape and I'm smart.
Worst:I can be VERY mean. Very pessimistic. Very antisocial. Procrasinate a lot. Very impatient. Get irritated VERY EASILY. Lose temper. Horrid vocabulary. Gawsh, theres a ton more XD like, well, either being too loud or too quiet, acting a bit well....female dog-ish,really foul thoughts(x rated I mean XD) and I cant remember any more for now.....
OMG! Monstr, your bad qualities describe me perfectly! WOW I'm like gaping. O:

But my good qualities are that I'm nice, optimistic, good in school, and well, I honestly can't think of much more. aha

=p

OMG! Monstr, your bad qualities describe me perfectly! WOW I'm like gaping. O:
But my good qualities are that I'm nice, optimistic, good in school, and well, I honestly can't think of much more. aha

=p
Lawl Cae XD

@ Starreh--I told you sooo many secrets D: OH NOES!!!

Best - I'm a lover, not a fighter.Worst - I think I'm a terrible person. Trust me, you'd agree if I've told you who I've become and what I've done.
Please quit feeling sorry for yourself. In my eyes, THAT'S your worst feature. Everyone messes up sometimes and you need to learn to accept it and move on.

Sorry, I'm just being honest.

Best: Like above, I'll say it how it is. I tell the truth and am honest. I am also very empathetic.

Worst: I worry a lot about how people view me. I care to much. Around people I don't know and/or feel intimdated by I'm extremely shy.

Best: I feel like I respect others opinions.. Well I try..

Worst: It is hard for me to make friends because I am quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best: I'm a really good listener, very empathetic and I'm kind. > <;

Worst: I'm not a good conversation starter, I stubble over my words easily, I like being alone to much for my own good, and I'm a closet greedy person. :x But I don't let anyone know. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back