What is your best and worst quality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: People say I am funny kind and weird. Yes I find weird as a good quality. I have amazing writing skills. I'm not shy and I'm quite loveable.

Worst: I'm really loud and high-pitched. Worse, I can't hear my own loudness and high-pitchiness cause I have a hearing problem and can't hear high-pitched sounds so I think I'm talking normally. The only way I know is because people tell me that or I ask them. I'm kinda lazy when it comes to schoolwork, even though my friends say I'm smart.

Best - I'm empathetic.

Worst - I can get -very- cocky during HPE.

Another one..

Best- Innovative

Worst- Can be bossy =(

Best - I have a messed up memory

Worst - I'm pretty mean and impatient. That's why the little kids hate me ;]

Best - I'm very blunt... (good right?)

Worst - I am irritated easily, and I get sick of people real fast. I also hate a lot of people who are 'nice' to me for stupid reasons that I don't know. Prolly because they are irritating and it's annoying just to read their posts/(irl)look at their faces.

Best - I'm very blunt... (good right?)
Worst - I am irritated easily, and I get sick of people real fast. I also hate a lot of people who are 'nice' to me for stupid reasons that I don't know. Prolly because they are irritating and it's annoying just to read their posts/(irl)look at their faces.
Are you making a joke? Cause if you're not then you really are blunt. O:

Blunt means dull.

Good: I'm real smart, and charming, and i don't judge people, i try to be fair.

Bad: I'm bad at keeping secrets, and I can't think straight and I always say stupid things I regret.

I found a worst for me finally :x

I used to judge people :/ which is very bad. But then I made friendzz with different people in real life and I learned not to 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back