What is your current status?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Facebook my status is "Juicy Juice yes! ^^" I was drinking Juicy Juice earlier lol.

FB: Reminders for the week: get ambulance license, renew CPR card, WU appt., experiments, and the biggie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook;

"just saw shrek forever after, it had the happiest ending i swear, haven't cried so many happy tears in my life ._______."

Twitter;

"getting where the wild things are on my ipod. yayayay♥"

[SIZE=22pt]Mine from this morning: "Currently feeling a bit under the weather, as opposed to some astronauts who are above it"[/SIZE]

" @Kris -lastname- Heya, Kris~! See you soon, I suppose. Haha"

My cousin's coming home tomorrow. Torture time~! >D

I have two kinda. They were posted within like 20 minutes of each other. Top is most recent.

"Pride Pics are up O: Go have a look-see!"

"Toy Story 3 is awesome. I completely recommend it ^^ The 3D tripped me out like crazy. It had Totoro in it O: Pretty sweet day!"

-edit-

Oh yeh, these are on Facebook ^^

Facebook

" -facepalm- no sh`t, Kris. "

[My cousin was being captain obvious]

Facebook status..

".. and that night her mom said that the two of them and the now dead guy were the only 3 people who ever really lived in Las Vegas - everybody else just arrived, ate their complimentary shrimp cocktail, and left."

and from a less poetic status from before :

"hello summer, it's nice to see you again. :lol: "

Facebook: "I want to get out of the house but no it has to be tomorrow! :furawatchi: " I'm annoyed about that I wanted to go out but my mom said tomorrow because my dad has work! ;~;

Since my last few status's aren't apporite, this is my only recent apporite one xD

"April Totally almost set the house on fire.... YAY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO COOK!"

*FRIENDS NAME HERE* two years ago we sat next to eachother on the bleachers, first day of 6th rade gym. I said hey and you were probably thinking to yourself, why is this random spazz talking to me? now your leaving and I couldnt be sadder. :'( I don't know what I'm going to do without you. Having a crush on "mr coffee", annoying Mr chandler daily, and much more. Being bananas, I mean common? Only ou could do that with me. I know we will still talk, but it wont be the same. No more screaming songs, or making our voices echo outside in gym. I hope you know that even if your halfway across the country, you'll always be here with me (cliche, I know.) I love you soo much and I'm gonna miss you like crazyyy♥ love yah and pleasee text me.

She's moving across the country tomorrow :blink:

Facebook: So....I thought that The Wii that My Mom Bought was Crap. Because it wasn't working. Turns out I had the Machine upside down. Like This Status if you agree with me : FAIL

Posted just recently. Because I got the Wii today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back