What is your current status?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook; " i think the highlight of today was getting a free pancake n____n"

Twitter; "oh and i got five A's and two B's on my report, not too bad at allll :D "

Facebook: Seriously bored.. Warped tour in five days :)

(SDFGHJK WARPED. :D )

Myspace: I forgive you for the truth; I liked you better when you lied. <3

Facebook; " i think the highlight of today was getting a free pancake n____n"Twitter; "oh and i got five A's and two B's on my report, not too bad at allll ;) "
Hey, I also got five A's and two B's. Small world. :p

Facebook: "So I officially have a date set to get my wisdom teeth pulled. The 5th of August. I'm glad that they're finally going to be gone becasue they're a pain. But I've had four teeth pulled before, and wisdom teeth are supposed to be a lot worse. Eeep."

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't updated my Twitter in a while, come to think of it. Probably still has a status regarding school or something, which is kind of silly because it's the summer. :) I should update that soon.

Hey, I also got five A's and two B's. Small world. :)
Haha! That's pretty cool :)

Facebook; off to sydney tomorrow! cantwaitcantwaitcantwait! ♥

Twitter; i miss new zealand!

MSN; "/ / : Even when there's nothing worth living for, you're still worth lying for."

Facebook; "If anyone was wondering, no, nail polish remover on disks doesn't help them function at all. I just ruined my FOB dvds by accidentally spilling nail polish remover all over them. -_- "

Twitter; "When I go to my mom's next weekend, since the Best Buy she's near does't stuck as bad, maybe we can get new copies of the disks I fried. :/"

My website; "So tell me where we go from now."

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
My facebook status:

"taylor had his shirt on for only one scene in Eclipse. nbd."

:D

Facebook: "-points to profile picture and laughs evily- BUAHAHA.

Twitter: "@Krystalala Brian catches you ~"

^ Hate you. xDD

Twitter;

Totally just teared up at this poem my aunt wrote about my grandpa. He died 10 years ago, July 5th. I loved you SO much, Papaw. <33 ;3;

FB: There you see her. Sitting there across the way! She don't got a lot to say, but there's something about her! And you don't know why, but you're dying to try, you wanna, kiss the girl! ♥

It was stuck in my head . . . :)

FB: I said that I "hope I can pull this Sunday evening off," referring to my jam-packed night.

Facebook; at a yum cha retaurant, everyone's eating chicken feet and octopus tentacles while i'm just sticking to my spring rolls <_____^

Twitter; "Supposedly 'cleaning' my room."

FB; "Mmm, had a good day yesterday. BBQ time. <3"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back