What is your current status?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB:Dude something is n my head right now but I can't figure out what it is..

Facebook: I was pretty good in soccer today, wasn't I? If you say no I'll smack you with a fish.

Twitter: @_____ , omg. ily. 8D ♥

Facebook: Duuudee. I need to tell you something tomorrw. Wait for me at break, 'kay?

Twitter: @______ , LMFAO. ohyeah, tell austin i need his phone number, 'cause we're in the same group. ;)

I just noticed this is a double post, I swear someone posted before me..?

Facebook: Meet me after you're done, then? :)

Twitter: @____ , JUSTIN! YOU GOT TWITTER~ 8D Oh yeah, give me ur phone number and go on MSN, kk?

MSN: Amilee, and Kenleeah are coming over this week. Can't wait. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook: Going out to town, with Amilee, and Kenleeah, anyone wanna come with us? Everyone can come, except for Justin and Austin, 'cause they're not cool enough. ;)

Twitter: I lost all my Basketball skillz. /goes to cry in corner

MSN: Amii and Kenni are coming over, going to town with them. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
MSN : (#)®®(st)

Twitter : HAHAHHAHAHHA, SUCCESSS ! I JUST LISTENED TO THE WHOLE 800% SLOWED DOWN U SMILE.

Facebook: Just cam back from town. Had fun Leeah, Amii, Kevin, Austin, Justin, Marianne, and Ryan. ;)

Should we hang tomorrow?

Twitter: LMFAO, @______, I FOUND IT. It's the picture of them younger and they look so weird. I'm laughing so much.

FB: "Had a wonderful day: got to see (my boyfriend), (our college football team) won, Muse show by (our college football team's) Marching Band was awesome (Knights of Cydonia!), had a great dinner, and (another college team) beat a school whose name shall not be spoken. Oh, and school is going well! :furawatchi: ." Fantastic day.

Twitter: started watching Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto. it's so weird but i love the main character ! o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back