what is your fav fast food place?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dairy Queen! I Love Their Chicken Strips ANd Fries And Ice Cream XD

Mcdonalds Is Also Good

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate fast food. I don't eat fast food. This is a story that is TRUE:
My friend's friend went on a trip to somewhere with her family. THey had to drive there so they HAD to stop at a drive through (no choice) so because she liked chicken nuggets, that's what she got. (I think this was at Burger King or McDonalds). SHe dropped a chicken nugget and couldn't find it. Three months later she found it. IT LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME! NO CHANGES!!!
once my friend went into mcdonalds around 10:00 and the first thing they saw was a hobo sleeping on the table

I'm a huge health freak and I don't even think fast food is that bad if you pick the right foods to eat there. Anyways, I chose Subway.

warning: if you have a weak stomach, or if you really like taco bell, i seriously suggest not reading this. yep, just pass on to the next post. this story is true.

there was a girl who had recently got braces. if you have braces, then you know that for a while in the begginning, it cuts th insides of your mouth a bit. well, this girl went to taco bell, and ate the food, and it's germs entered through the cuts. a week later, she was happy that her mouth had healed. but in her upper lip, but the now-healed cut, she felt tingling. it increased, and became itches inside of her lip. her mother took her to the doctor's. they couldn't identify it, so they operated. to spare you the gruesome details, maggots had infested inside of her upper lip. taco bell was sued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back