what is your fav fast food place?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like lots of places. I do eat them in moderation though (the max. amount I usually eat is twice unless its on vacation. Then I give myself a tiny exception. ;] ).

BK, Mickey D's, and the best one of all Waffle House. :]

Sadly there isn't one around here. =[

warning: if you have a weak stomach, or if you really like taco bell, i seriously suggest not reading this. yep, just pass on to the next post. this story is true.
there was a girl who had recently got braces. if you have braces, then you know that for a while in the begginning, it cuts th insides of your mouth a bit. well, this girl went to taco bell, and ate the food, and it's germs entered through the cuts. a week later, she was happy that her mouth had healed. but in her upper lip, but the now-healed cut, she felt tingling. it increased, and became itches inside of her lip. her mother took her to the doctor's. they couldn't identify it, so they operated. to spare you the gruesome details, maggots had infested inside of her upper lip. taco bell was sued.
That's actually really disgusting.

Somehow, I don't think it's true. Taco Bell is still open around America, If I'm not mistaken.

I'm sure if this was true it would have been on the news.

I live in Australia and since we're allied with America, I hear a lot of their news... I don't know, maybe I missed it.

Anyway, This girl should have payed attention and not eaten such bad food for your body and teeth while she must've known her braces were cutting her.

:eek: i like jack in the box i hate :D mcdonalds cuz my dad worked teir a long time ago and he said that they dropped the food and that they got in trouble 4 dropping it so they just serverd it like that :D NOT KOOL :ph34r: nasty

:( o yeah

:eek: i like jack in the box i hate :D mcdonalds cuz my dad worked teir a long time ago and he said that they dropped the food and that they got in trouble 4 dropping it so they just serverd it like that :D NOT KOOL :ph34r: nasty

:( o yeah...especially 2 da cops if u kno a cop ur dad or mom is a cop or family member is a cop dont tell them ;) let them find out on their own B)

Code:
[COLOR=purple][B] :o i like jack in the box i hate :lol:  mcdonalds cuz my dad worked teir a long time ago and he s[FONT=Arial]aid that they dropped the food and that they got in trouble 4 dropping it so they just serverd it like that  :(  NOT KOOL :huh:  nasty
:rolleyes:  o yeah...especially 2 da cops if u kno a cop ur dad or mom is a cop or family member is a cop dont tell them;) let them find out on their own B)[/B][/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back