What is your Gotchi ID?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( <_< :lol: :ph34r: mine is AP7151. i wanted it 2 be JS1998 but somehow it didn't work. :) :wacko: :furawatchi: :blink:

Mine is:

TA8221

TA stands for the first two letters of my name

8 stands for how old I joined

221 means spirt heart held (by Enotter and Queenie and Arona)

Mine is:

TA8221

TA stands for the first two letters of my name.

8 stand for how old I singed up for it.

221 means heart of the world

Please join my site and instructions are bellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is DH1599. I like seeing other people using their own tama instead of not logging in and keeping the unknown hat on...

Also, PM me if you want to meet me! I like playing with real people instead of the computers! (for example, if you play the game, a mametchi might be MA1265. MA for MAmetchi... rediculous.)
I think I saw your gotchi ID.

Is your featured CD the genre R&B?????

I really like YOUR FEATURED CD ,and by the way, You could join:

TA8821

BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TA8821

IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is DH1599. I like seeing other people using their own tama instead of not logging in and keeping the unknown hat on...

Also, PM me if you want to meet me! I like playing with real people instead of the computers! (for example, if you play the game, a mametchi might be MA1265. MA for MAmetchi... rediculous.)
HI!!! I'm Dylan, and on tamatown, I'm DH1599 (DH-Initials, 1599-last digits of phone #), and If you want to meet me, please PM me!!!!!!!! Also, if you are friends with DH1599, PLEASE PM ME!!! IT'S NEAT TO KNOW WHO IS A MEMBER OF TAMATALK AND TAMATOWN AT THE SAME TIME!!! At this moment, my character is :furawatchi: !! (I am also waiting for my character to turn into an oldie)

My gotchi ID is TS2222. TS= TamaSock 2222= my favorite number! X four....

I'm RE5322.

RE stands for the first two letters of my middle name, and 53 and 22 are my "lucky" numbers. :)

My ID is DW1997

DW is my initsials (spelling)

And I think it stands in the rules, so I cant tell why the number is 1997.. :lol:

AC6363 AC for Alice Cullen and 63 because my lucky numbers are 6 and 3! :] I'm a masketchi at the moment. :]

pm me to meet me in Tama town and join my band! :]

My ID is TB1987

TB - TamaBunny

1987 - year I was born

I don't go on very often, so don't worry if I take a while to accept you =)

x

my gotchi id is SJ2575. SJ is for Sierra Johnson and 25 and 7 are my fave #s :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back