What is your Gotchi ID?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm AH1289 ^__^

I don't know why it is. I was feeling random.

I wonder who RI4848 is...they were so nice to me.

My gotchi I.D. is GG5693.

GG= My favorite musician

'56 and '93 are GG's birth and death dates.

my birthdate is 5/6/84, only 2 digits apart from my I.D.

I'm RU0322

Ru for Haruka, the name of my first boy Tama on Music Star, and then numbers are for my anniversary date ~<3 I've been going out with my Boyfriend for 2 years now

AL3123

Leave 'A' as it is.

Leave 'L' as it is

Rotate '3' Clockwise once.

Leave '1' as it is.

Rotate '2' Clockwise once.

Leave '3' as it is.

You'll get my username, ALWIN3!

TK4235

TK Cause it reminds me of my TT Username... 4325 same thing :(

I be JR6464 :(

JR just stands for the anime Junjou Romantica, which I so happened to be watching when I registered. Not much meaning. xD

Mine is a JC1146. I thought I saw someone who was TC9999 but I forgot which character it was. I always go on the Makiko server.

Is that the code on the little Guitar Pick thing that comes with the Music Star? I just bought one 2 days ago because I was losing interest in Tamagotchi and now I don't know how to put that Gotchi ID code on Music City ._.

mine is JJ0416 and JJ9116 haha... maybe some of you are my friends too. ^^

Mine's BC1997, i made it before music city was open, where you could test it. :)

:) LS3940, LS for Lila Smith(my internet pseudoname) and 3940 for 394 the # Proffesor Snape says in the 3rd Harry Potter movie( cuz Snape pwns). I am a hidetodetchi. :hitodetchi:

Mine is: JA8990. The JA is for my user name. jasen221. 8990 is just random. I always go on the Memetchi or Makkiko server. Area 1.

I'm PS0110

Lame. Bandai is so over-protective. I would have so gotten PATD0333 or FOB0333 (Because I am only half evil >3) and those are my fave bands, Panic At The Disco and Fall Out Boy.. Or AAR All American Rejects.., I didn't use my initials because they spell a bad word >3 (BS)

Last edited by a moderator:
:( LS3940, LS for Lila Smith(my internet pseudoname) and 3940 for 394 the # Proffesor Snape says in the 3rd Harry Potter movie( cuz Snape pwns). I am a hidetodetchi. :angry:
:angry: Edit: I'm a ichigotchi now, my tama, Ashk, grew into a teenager! So happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back