What is your real name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that name it's pretty! ^^

My real name is Amanda. I hate it cause sometimes my brothers and some people say 'Who's that? A man! Duh!' I was so close to being an Allison! Anyway my nickname is Mandy so that's a little better I guess...

what's your name?

Beth.

do you like it?

Yes.

and what toppings would you like on your pizza?

Hm... Ham & Pineapple, please. Oh, & extra cheese. :3

What is your name? KseniaDo you like it? Yeah, I suppose. Its weirdish, but whatevs. Unique.

What toppings would you like on your pizza? Ham, cheese and pineapple <33.

Oh yesh. Most people already know my name.
one question, how do you pronounce your name? Cause I'm always like "Kuh-sen-ya, or, Kkkss-sen-ya, I don't know. lol :D

it's so unique!! I love it :mametchi: <3

Name: Renee(It's a french name but Im not french)

Do you like it? Kinda. People make fun of my name by calling me Reeneee.

Fav pizza topping: Mushrooms!!!

My name: Catherine (Cat)

Do you like it: Sometimes but I like Cat better

Pizza topings: veggi :]]

Esteh! <33 I love it!
My name can't really have any nicknames either. Dx
Ah, my lovelies have given me nicknames now! I'm Esteh to many, Ezzie to Shelly and Sthr/Easter to KAT! So I guess my name can have nicknames. And yes, your name can have nicknames. You are my Krysseh. :]

Ah, my lovelies have given me nicknames now! I'm Esteh to many, Ezzie to Shelly and Sthr/Easter to KAT! So I guess my name can have nicknames. And yes, your name can have nicknames. You are my Krysseh. :]
Krysseh! <33 You rule, Esteh. <33

My Name:, Michelle Victora Dawn [Victoria and Dawn are my Middle Names]

Do I like My name? Its Alright. The Name Michelle sounds better on other people, I'm so used to the name that I find it boring. But It sounds better for Other people with the same name

As for my choice of Pizza topping. I'll have Pepperoni and Cheese.

Delissio, Not Delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
Name? Alexis, but I prefer Scottie <33

Like it? Alexis, not really. Scotteh=win.

Topping? Tomatoes and popcorn. Tastes surperb. xD

My name's Esther. I quite like it, I guess, but there's not really any cool nickname/way of spelling it. Like 'Feebee' or 'Ahlex' or 'Vivi'. (I used you guys as examples! ^__^)But if you guys wanna call me anything different, like Essie or Esteh or something like that, I'll love you for it. <33 13 years of one name just seems kinda..dull, I guess. My friends now have a variety of different nicknames for me, ranging from Bester (Mixture of best friend and Esther) to Shmester. xDD My more perverted friends call me Esther the Molester. Because I rape things. xDD But yus, my name is actually Biblical. As in, it's in the Bible. I was a Queen. So you can call me Your Highness if you want. xD But Soha is Jesus, of course.
Psh, I was a goddess. xD

Not a Dinosaur:

Scottie does pwn. That's my 'team' name when me + Scott are together, it's 'Team Skotti"... <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Psh, I was a goddess. xD
Feisteh. xD

But no, I could never be a 'Your Highness'. Ever heard of a Queen who draws on herself with Sharpies and makes random dives of her bed, half of the time for fun, and half of the time out of pure clumsiness. Oh, and another half for if something falls off my pillows. "IWILLSAVEYOU,SIRTEDDY!!" -dives-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back