What is your religeon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree strongly....you should not say it is wrong to believe in no god, people make their own desisions and i respect that. Those who try and push their religions on to other people need to learn that out of the billions of people on this Earth, it is impossible for everyone to believe in a god.

I just like to show my opinion.

Love....Carrie x

im buddhist and not to be rude or anything could u not say god bless u or something it kinda makes me feel umcomfortable cause theres like people at my school trying to convert me or telling me to convert to catholic or christian :furawatchi:

I'm Agnostic and I'm dancing around being Athiest but I still have a small sense there's a higher being.

One thing I belive in for sure is good morals.

My whole family is Buddhist/Christian. They think I'm crazy for having no faith.

I accept other people's religions and I find it interesting to learn about other religions :)

no one created god! hes god for heavens sake!
because it would be a continuation of "who created him" and "who created him" that goes on for enternity, so the simple answer would be that no one created god.
but if no one created god how do u no he created us?

Im not trying to start a religeous flame war, I was just wondering about the religeons of other tamatalkers.I and Catholic, but am converting to Wicca. how bout you? Just Curios.
This topic might start some controversy even if you ask ppl not to flame.

I'm a Evangelist Christian btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think i have one. at home we never talked about religion, and i've never been to a church in my life.

and i don't believe in god anyway.

Eh, I don't really know what you'd call my religion. I believe in God and Jesus, but I don't completely believe a lot of the stories in the Bible. So, I don't have an official "religion", so to speak. :furawatchi:

Is there one with Goddesses in it? Just Goddesses? Otherwise, no religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back