What is your sexuality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I haven't been in love before because I'm only 12...I've had a few crushes though, of both genders, so I guess I'd say I'm bisexual. I'm really not sure though.

None. I am a-, although I would only have a friendship with someone of the opposite gender. I do not like ---ual stuff. Only friendship love. And one can still have gf/bf without it being ---ual.

But I did <3 only one person. But that was a failure.

I will not love anyone again, thank you very much. (But someone else <3 me, and they are being honest, and they are not going to change their mind, and they will not stop liking Tamas...then in that case, I am their friend too, because I want them to be happy. <3 Because at least I'm nice.)

Random note: One of the text filters in my browser doesn't like the ---uality words. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm very interested in sexuality myself, I don't think I would like to do it with someone... Seriously, human contact repels me in every situation- I made my first irl friend after few years in new school and I already think it is a burden.

I've properly searched sexualities, and I feel I identify more as a heteromantic demisexual..

(Only attracted to others of the opposite gender with whom I have deep emotional bonds with)

I'm bisexual, or pansexual, or whatever the preferred term for finding all genders attractive is. :3

Of course, I'm attracted to people mostly for their personality, lifestyle, and interests most of all, but I can find both men and women very attractive physically too, in different ways. ^.^

I know there's at least a few people here that don't approve of girls liking girls, but it's not like I can change what I am or aren't attracted to. For me, it seems completely natural, and just as moral and normal as finding boys attractive too. ^.^

Bisexual is being attracted to two genders, male and female being an example. Being pansexual means being attracted to all genders, there are a lot of them.

I noticed that I'm not attracted to girls unless they are transgirls... I really don't know why...

Well, I'm more gay than anything. I can be romanticly attracted to both but only sexually with males. I'm just kind of odd lol

Asexual. I just can't love people of my generation for some reason. I can't even fangirl over anime characters anymore like I used to. Maybe it's because I don't feel as feminine as I should be..? Idk, I feel as if I'll be better off alone anyway, I'm so socially awkward I only have one friend XD

I'm Asexual and PROUD TO BE ONE!

Gay. Gay gay gay gay gay. Very gay.

I've had attractions towards men since I was about 7 but I didn't understand what any of it meant until I was about 14. I never really 'fancied' anyone I knew until I was around 16, and I came out when I was 17.

After doing some research on sexualities, I feel I can definitely say I am a biromantic asexual. I feel romantic attraction to both males and females, but I don't feel sexual attraction towards anyone. Simple as that, really.

Pansexual (◠◡◠) I used to consider myself bisexual, but I realised there were several other gender identities out there, and bisexual only covers male and female. I just don't find gender to be of relevance as long as I like the person, if that makes sense.

points from a conversation:

"mostly heterosexual"
"lol, 'mostly'"

I tend to prefer men, but I'm not the type to reject someone simply because of their sex
Usually, for me to say yes to somebody, that somebody would have to be both good friends with me (meaning we talk often/have known each other for a relatively long time, we enjoy each other's company, we are of the same age, etc.) and know what my version of a romantic relationship is (which does differ from the standard interpretations)
Implying that I just happen to have a history with males
most of the people that have asked me out are male, and the only people I've dated and/or verbally expressed interest in are male
but that's not to say I didn't like the women on the basis of sex; I declined for more personal reasons

edit: typo

Box, from what you say you might be demiromantic bisexual with male prefference. So, a bit like me.

Reactions: Box
Box, from what you say you might be demiromantic bisexual with male preference. So, a bit like me.
hm, never thought about putting it to words

now that you mention it, "demiromantic bisexual" could fit :wacko:

In any case, I usually wind up identifying as a heterosexual; so far, conversations about this have been casual and I've yet to be confronted by a prospective bf or gf about my orientation

not because I'm afraid--absurd, the notion of fearing something like that in this region/day and age--but because calling myself bisexual has seemed unfairly optimistic and conservative (and also because it's never really come up)

kinda like how an athiest can't absolutely deny the existence of a deity but isn't quite a theist

(though less extreme)

There's also a thing like questioning, or heterosexuality with a room to make exceptions. And also, there are people that don't fit into labels, after all. (like me, I think.)

I don't take a label because I feel I don't fit any of them per se.

I understand that this is a time which, in general, people are more accepting and open-minded to the different sexualities that people are born with and identify as, and as such there are now many, many different names and labels to fit many different characteristics of sexual attraction (or lack there of) specifically, but I'd rather not be defined by some label. It's just a part of who I am, not who I am.

For me, I like who I like. That's all that there is to it, really.

I'm bisexual :) Still in the closet irl, but I do tell my internet friends because they don't know me irl! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back