What is your sexuality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I finally know the name of my weird sexuality ^_^ it is...MY WEIRD SEXUALITY B) there is absolutely NO definition for being physically attracted to girls the same age as you but romantically attracted to boys at least 4 years older than you. That definition of my sexuality actually 100% makes sense and explains all the crushes I've ever had. It means I can never have a proper relationship though because I cannot be physically and romantically attracted to one person xoxoxoxoxoxo

OK I finally know the name of my weird sexuality ^_^ it is...MY WEIRD SEXUALITY B) there is absolutely NO definition for being physically attracted to girls the same age as you but romantically attracted to boys at least 4 years older than you. That definition of my sexuality actually 100% makes sense and explains all the crushes I've ever had. It means I can never have a proper relationship though because I cannot be physically and romantically attracted to one person xoxoxoxoxoxo
However, you can split it into;

sexuality - being physically and sexually attracted to people

romantic - being romantically attracted

Like in my case, well at least how I used to be, I was demiromantic asexual (I'm aromanticasexual now)

why not homosexual heteromantic?

Ella makes a good point there - sexual attraction and romantic attraction are two completely different things, and you can definitely be romantically attracted to one gender/sex and sexually attracted to another, or both, or none at all, whatever. For instance, as I mentioned earlier, I'm homoromantic asexual.

It does sound like you're describing heteroromantic homosexual c:

Also, another point - relationships don't have to be both sexual/physical and romantic; for example you can have a romantic relationship without it being sexual!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just asexual but i'm honestly not sure if I even know really if I have crushes on people ono

But I do have a tendency to fall for fictional characters, if that counts.

I guess I can't be attracted to real people

I guess I can't be attracted to real people
Seeing comments such as these make me think of 2D-kun from Golden Time. lol

36d0ecd29ff9ebfa0f57047183395dd11384847499_full.png

I'm actually a little bit confused. i think I'm straight, but I've had over 30 fictional crushes, 2 were female. i have a small crush on my same sex BFF. i don't know if I'm asexual, straight, or bi. but I'm 12, and i can't make decisions yet.

I'm very confused now that I think about it

I mean, I don't truly feel attracted to people in that way, but...

Well, I have a big fictional crush on a male character, but more of a bf/gf kind of love

I do not want to have sexual relationships in the slightest.

I've fallen in love with female characters a few years ago now that I think about it, so uh...

I think I'm still Asexual now that I think about it since I don't want a sexual relationship

But in romance it's confusing lel

Okay, I stopped trying to figure out my preference

Coming to the conclusion that I'd just like who I'd like and there isn't much to it :lol:

First of all I will state I am Heterosexual. Attracted to females, that's how I roll.
Second, I have never even heard of Pansexual before this thread. Interesting. I never knew it was a thing before. Thank you for teaching me something today.

I identify as a cisgendered biromantic gray asexual which sounds more complicated than it actually really is.

I'm perfectly happy with being a girl and I've been romantically attracted to both genders however I very rarely/never experience sexual attraction and when I do it's so faint I don't feel compelled to act on it. It makes so much sense to me, however it's never treated as such by 95% of the people I know.

For one, everyone believes both bisexuality (biromanticity as a result as well) is a myth and you get labelled a double fake, fake homosexual AND fake straight at the same time. Asexuality is also treated as an urban legend by most under the excuse "you can't know if you haven't tried it", never mind when someone lands on the gray like I do. Just, just...! Why???

Really, I don't care all that much, however it's really strange having to explain it every time. XD;;

mm yeah ive been playing around with sexuality/romantic orientation

and

i know im definite asexual but. after ages of going between gray-aro and demiromantic i realized im demi

like. yeah

wheezes

also yeah theres alot of aces/aros here!! we must rise

Eh, it's not possible for me to get sexually aroused even if I try... but I still really love my boyfriend and to be honest, even though our relationship would still be 100% perfect without sex, I still think I want to make love with him one day (when we're married)...but I'm not sure if it would be even possible for me to do that. Does that mean I'm hetero-romantic asexual or heterosexual? I'm confuse .-.

It seems that asexual means not wanting a relationship...? But I'm in a relationship and it's not sexual... I'd love my boyfriend no matter what.

Asexuality just means a lack of sexual attraction - you can still want/have a relationship that isn't sexual, and it can still be a romantic relationship!

I think only you can determine whether the attraction you feel is sexual or not, or whether it is romantic attraction.

Heteroromantic asexual then? o_O But I once had a crush on a girl, but after it went away it was impossible for me to have romantic feelings for girls ever again.

I think I'm an ex-homosexual or ex-bisexual but most people think ex-(insert sexuality here) people are fake too. But I've seen ex-straight people too...

I think sexuality can be fluid sometimes.

I wish I could get rid of the transsexual option on the poll; I used to think it meant your sexuality changes all the time oops.

I'm cisgendered myself ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back