What is your sexuality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am heterosexual, but I don't count it as a bad thing. I'm friendly to everyone, no matter what their sexuality is. Don't judge someone before you get to know them.

I didn't read this whole thread, but it's so nice to see other asexual people! <3 I've identified as Ace for a while now, and I'm starting to identify as biromantic (girls are pretty).

I'm really gay and can't see myself ever dating/sleeping with dudes

I consider myself asexual. I never really have felt attracted to other people. I prefer to have friendships with others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess I'm straight, though I feel sometimes I'm better off being asexual...

I'm on razor's edge to be honest. Should my heart ever break even once, I'm going right back to being a video game maniac, and never seek another relationship. After all, I was absorbed in my video games until I met her...

c676fc05b7.png

My sexuality has received the grade "F"

100% gay, I've have been dating my boyfriend for over 2 years now and still going strong.

I had quite a few relationships in high school with girls because I was always trying to force myself to fit in and be accepted, but I never actually loved any of them sadly which sounds more sad when I actually say it..

What I technically am:
Demi heterosexual biromantic (though I am never romantically attracted to girls anymore, so IDK...)

What I identify as:

Straight

Much simpler :p

Pansexual aromatic, generally speaking.
Um.. small typo there (unless of course you meant to suggest your pansexuality has a pleasant and distinctive smell... or relates to organic compounds (in Chemistry) containing a planar unsaturated ring of atoms such as benzene...). Whichever, I applaud you for one of the best typos, ever (IMO) :)

I guess I am defined as bisexual, although in my head I am gay. I've never once in my life 'fancied' a guy, in fact they repulse me, I've been attracted to girls many times, although I've had boyfriends and girlfriends, so people assume I am bisexual, even though I don't see myself that way.

Ok for a while I've been really confused about my sexuality, but now I think I can finally say I'm bisexual

Well to be more specific, I would be biromantic asexual, since I've only been interested in romantic activities

But I'm still kind of unsure about it, like, I almost always like fictional male characters (sometimes female but uh) but irl I don't like dating guys at all and I honestly wouldn't mind dating a girl (if I ever get over my social anxiety)

So uh my best guess is that I'm bi

I am straight and have been dating my boyfriend for... *pause to think* 4 years this coming June. We are hoping to get a house together. I cannot imagine my life without him...

Ran in to change my answer, as it's changed from bisexual to asexual. Been going through a lot of "changes" (moreso realizations of new terms that better fit my situation).

Panromantic DemiAsexual. That just about fits, leaving our the gender-identity part. It took a good two months of just pondering this stuff in my head over which terms best fit until Ifound this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back