What is your sexuality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably asexual or demisexual, since I have no interest in love. I may have a crush on one of my close friends, but I don't know if it's a crush or I just find her pretty.

I am nothing...maybe. All I care about is cute toys. I can't be bothered with ugly and smelly private parts.

I honestly have no idea now. I know I'm asexual, but I'm not sure romantically now

I can't be attracted to real people, and now that I think about it I've never had a real crush on a person (heck I know I won't be able to handle a real relationship anyway)

But I've had 1 or 2 fictional characters I've actually had crushes on, so I don't think I'm aromantic

I'm very confused about myself

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm laughing so hard at the response I put years ago bc it doesn't fit who I turned out to be at all tbh

I like labels. They give me comfort. But many people mock those who use "tumblr" labels as they've been deemed. The labels for all the in-betweens, and the "not quite"s.

With the labels I have chosen that I feel suit me best and give me the comfort of knowing that there is a name for me, I identify as a Pan-lithromantic Asexual Demiboy.

But since I'm so scared of people mocking me, I keep quiet about that and simply say I'm Queer.

Oh boy, this'll be a doozy, so strap in, friends.

First of all, I should mention that I am a median system - sort of like DID, but no dissociation, no trauma, and no time/memory losses. There are three of us:

1. Taylor - femme presenting genderqueer, polysexual, panromantic
  2. Zach - male, polysexual, panromantic
  3. Zero - agender, demisexual, panromantic
For those who don't know, polysexual is being attracted to many, but not all, genders - Zach and Taylor are sexually attracted to all genders but biological men, but are aesthetically attracted to bio men, hence why we wouldn't mind being in a relationship with one, if that ever comes to be.

Demisexual is on the asexual spectrum, only developing a sexual attraction after you've become close to a person. Zero is literally not attracted to anyone or turned on by anything but our fiancee, so they lack a sex drive 90% of the time. ;w;

Some combination of:

bisexual

homoromantic

demiromantic

female but with occasional dysphoria straying into genderqueer territory

=queer

If I ever bothered to explain that to a person, they'd find it annoying/attention-seeking. If someone asks me if I'm gay, I'll say yes, since it's not incorrect either. If someone thinks I'm a boy, I don't bother to correct them. My sexuality and gender identity shouldn't concern anyone.

This thread is absolutely fascinating!! So much openness and support; I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through everyone's comments. :D

I personally am heterosexual, been with my boyfriend for a little over two years now. I've seen many comments from younger folks on here who aren't sure what their sexual preference is, and the only advice I have to say is you'll figure it out once puberty sets in. I thought I was asexual and would never be able to be in a real relationship with anyone (didn't help that I was the one kid that was bullied a lot by both genders) but then suddenly the hormones set in, and the male anatomy suddenly seemed veeeeery attractive to me!

I already know that I'm Homosexual, and I've already come out to some of my friends, but I find it hard to come out to some of the people closest to me, Although I'm comfortable sharing it on here because I've seen everyone else be open about themselves.

I've been thinking and honestly, I'm still asexual which is fine

But an I panromantic? demiromantic? aromantic? lithromantic? ive had crushes on people - but i cant tell if theyre romantic crushes that i didnt want to develop into a relationship, platonic crushes where i just want a relationship-type thing but platonic and not romantic, or if i just feel a pull towards that person.

I think I really only want a platonic relationship. Idk. Pan-lithromantic asexual? It's hard to figure out.

Oh pff I am totes straight I love men yep women aren't attractive at all

And that is the biggest lie I have ever told

I am genderfluid, panromantic homosexual.

Genderfluid means that the gender you identify as changes at times, and is on a spectrum. For example, today I feel more masculine than feminine. Couple months ago I wanted to wear dresses and feel pretty. Right now...I just wanna wear baggy pants and have my deep voice.

Now here comes the tricky part...Pansexuality/panromance is often explained that you don't care about gender, but that sounds too similar to bisexuality. It's not that you don't care about gender, but it's more of you don't see gender. For example, I may like a guy (though it's a rare occasion), but if I do, I don't mentally acknowledge that they're a guy. I just see a person. Gender isn't involved in the equation. Imagine liking someone who's transgender. Are they a boy or a girl? Doesn't matter if you're pansexual. You don't acknowledge an assigned gender anyways.

Anyways, I am panromantic but only with guys mainly, because I have no sexual attraction to guys but I don't acknowledge their gender, although when it comes to girls I do acknowledge femininity. It's not biromantic and it's half panromantic so I just say panromantic.

And sexual orientation, who I find attractive...pff, lesbihonest guys. I am so gay that my sonogram was in color. Okay that joke is seriously a keeper

So...for information on things like gender identity, sexuality and other relevant terminology and definitions, this video is your buddy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKrzrUE5KMU So like if any of y'all are confused and feel like there's some sort of contradictions to what you feel you identify as, check this out. It sounds like a lot of y'all are looking for the term heteroromantic asexual, meaning you feel romantic attraction to the opposite sex, but no sexual attraction to anyone.
I ♡ genderfluid peeps I mean seriously.

I'm a panromantic/heterosexual demigirl but due to my heteroness I do see gender as a defining point in a relationship but only in that I would engage sexually with a dude but not with a girl or non-binary peep just because I'm not into them.

Otherwise I would basically do anything with a girl or non-binary person that I would with a guy as long as it wasn't sexual contact.

I'm sure I'll end up having sexual relations with a girl at some point just as an experiment or such, but not under any other basis.

So in a nutshell, I wouldn't have sex with anyone other than a guy but would date anyone. For the term sexuality I'm totally straight so that's what I voted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure I'm an asexual panromantic but I can't be sure. Really I just like having a squish, I don't care about gender.

Pretty much pansexual, as gender doesn't really matter to me. Even though I'm attracted to all genders, I've especially been attracted to girls lately. It really is kinda difficult though, since I look like a potato and I guess the majority of people here are heterosexuals. :D

As much as I see and feel myself as a pansexual, I can't be entirely sure because of my age. At least that's what people say.

Strictly speaking, bisexual.

I may be homosexual and heteroromantic. I don't really know. I do feel attracted to women, though I never really had a crush on any, while I had crush on men, but feel less attracted to them. I guess, for all intents and purposes bisexual is good enough.

aroflux asexual

sorry for posting here so much, i've had trouble identifying myself

sorry for posting here so much, i've had trouble identifying myself
gurl my friends literally complain because I change mine so much.

Anyway, as it stands now I'm Pandemisexual, though I do have some really intense asexual moments where sex just seems so foreign and odd a concept to me. Then other times where I can see myself in those situations, but that usually comes paired with, as the demi implies, emotional attachment.

So Pandemisexual it is. For now.

I've slowly started to question my sexuality again. While I don't experience sexual desire almost at all, I've noticed how I seem to shun romantic situations too. Getting crushes doesn't make me happy, it creates all kinds of negative feelings instead. Being someone's crush or the center of someone's romantic feelings doesn't exactly feel good either. It feels like I don't want a romantic relationship, and at least not a sexual one. Since I don't thoroughly need one, it's only a better feeling to be alone and have all the personal space to yourself.
On the other hand, I often crave for proximity and affection, "personal space invading" and stuff, such as cuddles or something. It's just the problem that I don't need it to be romantic.

I have no idea how to feel about this. I'm not even sure if this is the right thread for this, but oh well. I think it's at least close enough.
My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back