What is your style?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
I have a mixed style x3

Shirts: Bright, colorful, punkish, band tees, and sometimes brand tees. I wear a hoodie sometimes

Jeans: Hollister jeans and skinny jeans

Other: Black ballet flats, black eyeliner, black mascara, white glittery eyeshadow (May change by color of shirt), cover-up, a few black hair ties on my wrist, possibly a neon colored bobby pin or a bow.

*Edit: I just added stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh... well, I'm constantly trying to change my style around.

I became specifically aware of it when I was starting 8th grade. I got like all my clothes from Aero, AE, Abercrombie, and Hollister.

I slowly transitioned into a more, "gothic," type of dress. I own a few things from Aero and AE, but I don't shop at Hollister or Abercrombie anymore.

When I was shopping for my clothes for school this year [so over the summer?], I bought like, everything in black.

But around Christmas of this year, I got tired of all the black I was wearing. So I bought a lot of bright colored clothing, and some girlier pieces. Shirts that I thought like buring a few months ago, I'm wearing again.

I'm still trying to figure out what style describes me best and what I feel most comfortable in. I think I'm getting there though.

I've found that even though I would LOVE to be able to wear cute dresses and everything, whenever I wear a dress I feel so self-consicious (sp?). I feel best when I'm wearing a pair of dark wash, but slightly faded and distressed, skinny jeans and a bright, screen t-shirt. I figured out that I feel best when I'm wearing flip flops, my Converse, or a pair of simple flats. And I love it when my hair is down and straightened, with a bow in it. When I tease my hair, I feel like a mess. So I don't really do that.

I wear eyeliner everyday. I especially like to shake things up with my neon blue eyeliner, my purple eyeliner, my hot pink eyeliner, my orange eyeliner, my lime green eyeliner, my silver metallic eyeliner, etc. :) But generally I wear black, lol.

I don't know anymore. I just wear whatever is in my drawer. I don't have many nice clothes. None of my clothes fit me right because I'm so short and skinny.

I want to see if I can find some skinny jeans that fit. I really like the look of skinny jeans. I also love t shirts and sweatshirts with logo on them. For example, a shirt from Aeropostale would have Aero or Aeropostale across the middle. I love things like that. So I suppose that's what I would LIKE my style to be, but it's not because everything is too big for me. I think I can pull off some Aero shirts though. I'll have to see.

As for my makeup style, I don't have one. My mom doesn't let me wear makeup. She thinks I'm too young and too young looking for makeup. She thinks it looks ridiculous because I could pass for a 9 year old. And 9 year olds wearing makeup is ridiculous. She is SO mean...

And shoes, eh, I just wear my beat up school sneakers from Payless. Too cold to wear my prettyful sandals.

I don't know anymore. I just wear whatever is in my drawer. I don't have many nice clothes. None of my clothes fit me right because I'm so short and skinny.
I want to see if I can find some skinny jeans that fit. I really like the look of skinny jeans. I also love t shirts and sweatshirts with logo on them. For example, a shirt from Aeropostale would have Aero or Aeropostale across the middle. I love things like that. So I suppose that's what I would LIKE my style to be, but it's not because everything is too big for me. I think I can pull off some Aero shirts though. I'll have to see.

As for my makeup style, I don't have one. My mom doesn't let me wear makeup. She thinks I'm too young and too young looking for makeup. She thinks it looks ridiculous because I could pass for a 9 year old. And 9 year olds wearing makeup is ridiculous. She is SO mean...

And shoes, eh, I just wear my beat up school sneakers from Payless. Too cold to wear my prettyful sandals.
I was about your height and weight when I was 12 [i think I was smaller, actually...] [i know this from the Height topic, lol. I'm not a stalker]. ;)

Try dELiA*s. They have Petites - a super short jean inseem [i think 26"?]. They might work. And they have 00. I wore a Petite 00 about a year ago - I'm a Short 1 now. [Growth spurt! w00t!] :D

And you'll fit into Aeropostale's clothes. They go down to XXS. I used to have to get XXS. I think I get S now.

I was about your height and weight when I was 12 [i think I was smaller, actually...] [i know this from the Height topic, lol. I'm not a stalker]. ;)
Try dELiA*s. They have Petites - a super short jean inseem [i think 26"?]. They might work. And they have 00. I wore a Petite 00 about a year ago - I'm a Short 1 now. [Growth spurt! w00t!] :D

And you'll fit into Aeropostale's clothes. They go down to XXS. I used to have to get XXS. I think I get S now.
Awesome, thanks!

@GG96: I'm the exact opposite. I am tall and skinny. It was so hard to shop for jeans, because I could not find anything that fit my waist and my length. I am going to buy some skinnies from dELiA*s because they have inseams :] I honestly only wear Hollister jeans because they are skinny and long.

As far as makeup, black eyeliner, black mascara, bright white eyeshadow, and coverup x3

Probably colourful sporty/vintage.

Its my own style. I hate black though. I will wear any colour apart from black [unfortunately my school uniform is black D:]. I like colourful skinny jeans, patterney t-shirts and green converse shoes. Yeah, it doesnt match, but I love it. And I wear my hair either down, in 2 pig tails or in 1 pony tail.

I suppose I get the vintage from my brother. He's ''indie'' and wears clothes which you wouldn't find on normal, everyday young adults. But, at the moment most of my clothes are sporty. Must.Go.Shopping!

Sporty part of me is just the normal me. I'd love it if there was such thing as neon puma t-shirts! But unfortunately, there isnt. So I have to mix between indieness and sportyness. Normally, if Im just staying home, I'll wear some 3 quarter jeans, a random t-shirt and a jumper. If Im going out, I'd wear jeans [skinny jeans if possible], a t-shirt and a colourful jacket.

So yeah, thats me ;3

-clears throat-

I am a fast running energetic geek with no glasses!

But mainly energetic geek.

I wear ordinary clothes also.

My style is whatever I find in my drawer or Closet.

I usually wear PJ pants and a baggy t-shirt [Yes. I wear Pajama pants when I go places]

If I can't find a shirt, I'll wear one of my moms. She's quite larger than me, but they aren't low-cut tops, so I still fit them.

As for makeup. I usually wear either light pink liquid eyeshadow, or Light silvery blue Eyeshadow. and navy blue eyeliner and blue or black mascara. Also, coverup if I can manage to find it in the mess of the bathroom counter. Once in a while, Lip gloss. and Very rarely, liptstick.

Well, i'd have to say i'm just me.

I have to have name brand clothes...i know i sound stuck up, But i don't care.

^ I love your avatar.

I actually don't know what my style is...

I'll wear pretty much anything that isn't ridiculous (in the bad way).

^You said once that you liked surfy clothes.

Yeah, I like some surfy clothes. But they're too mainstream. Like, everyone wears them. Everyone that I know, anyway. Im a mix of many clothing styles. And I suppose all them add up to me :)

I like surfy clothes. *checks jacket* It's Billabong!

Hehe.

Anyway, i wont get chatty in this topic.

My clothes are:

Target.

Liu Shu Yam (wtf??)

Junior Zone.

Shirts: I normally wear something bright, with a design. You'll rarely find me wearing a plain t-shirt. I wear my band sweater. x3 But I do wear a plain sweatshirt [i might get a new one! O: O bby. This is the new hoodie I might get. <3]

Bottoms: Skinny jeans. I own two denim pairs, 1 Turquiose [spelling, I know. D: ], 1 Purple, and one black and one dark pink pair. I want MORE. [i'm going to walmart, and they sell colored ones now. x3 But their expensive, $20. O_O]

Shoes: Ballet Flats [Me and Feebee have the same pair! O: ],drawn all over converse [No, I didn't steal Feebee's idea. xD],I have this pair of sneakers that look like basket ball shoes, they are luffley. :]

Etc:

I have my hair straightened, I used to have a thick headband in my hair, but it messed up my glasses[it didn't break them, it messed up the way they were positioned on my face.]. I have side bangs.

Glasses. <3

I wear cover up, liquid. And sometimes I use eyeliner because my eyes are TINY. [Like.. a penny. XD], I also use light pink eyeshadow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Graphic tees(black acdc,black w/sketchy hearts and white paint drips, poke-a-dots and shutter glasses)

dark jeans

uggs

My black cross or my locket with "Poppy" engraved in it

Summer~

~skinny denim burmuta(sp?) shorts

~skateboard sneakers

~flip flops

~Graphic tees(black acdc,black w/sketchy hearts and white paint drips, poke-a-dots and shutter glasses)

~My black cross or my locket with "Poppy" engraved in it

I'm the crazy, weird dark girl that doesn't talk in class

and 1 of my friends dresses ALOT like me so people mix us up(from behind) because we have almost the same color hair and hair style but my hair is wavy/ curly and hers is straight and curves out at the ends

You'll usually find me wearing skinny jeans, a T-shirt with some random graphic on it, converse/pumps, neon nails, hair down and often with a bright clip, and always doing something spazzy or clumsy to bring the look to a whole new level. xD

Unless I'm bound by the strict strict strict..uniform code. Even the words sound horrible to my ears.

just recently I've decided to wear my kitty ears everywhere I go XD (unless a place doesn't allow them XP)

:D

FOr school, I wear my UNIFORM. Ughhh ;.;

But my actual style is

Well, random. I love tee shirts with random graphics (Hopefully eye popping colors 8D Wet seal= yes) Skinny jeans, shorts, who knows. I have a pair of jeans I doodle on, so they say "KAT" in huge letters down the leg. xDDDD Sharpie <3

My shoes:

Converse (I currently am converse-less)

Lime green flip flops (Almost too small!)

I don't wear makeup often (Dumb school.) but when I do, black or blue eyeliner, and BRIGHT RED lipstick 8D

Also, I <33 neon colors. Anything neon is love. Nailpolish = <33

My hair, Normally up in some random bun that is way to high with a colorful clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back