What is your style?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a weird sense of style; its pretty mixed. x3

Shirts: Funky, bright neon t-shirts. I hardly ever wear long sleeves.

Sweaters/Jackets: Aeropostale and bluenotes.

Pants: Regular jeans & skinny jeans, as well as the occasional sweatpant.

Shoes: Neon pink converse, black & white checkered converse, striped converse, and neon star converse. :3

Makeup: Syeliner underneath and above eyes, but not overly done. Depending on my mood and what I'm wearing, sometimes dark grey eyeshadow, sparkly eyeshadow, or peach.

Mascara on just the top but sometimes underneath. If my skin looks bad a certain day, I'll mix a foundation with moisturizer and use it. Otherwise, I use concealer on my

nose and underneath my eyes. Then, for lips, I put on lip balm, then a nude concealer, and to finish it off, a sheer pink lipstick (its hardlt noticiable).

So yesh, I don't really have a certain style.

I just wear what I like.

My style, if I have one, is comfy-but-not-ugly-but-not-absolutely-pretty-but-still-a-good-amount-pretty, lol. :rolleyes:

it's not like, neon, skinny jeans, converse, big bold accessories and stuff like that.. but more like normal dark straight leg jeans, T Shirt from aeropostale or something like that, zip up sweater from Bluenotes and beat up running shoes.

there you go :p

I wear Hollister, Aeropostale, Abercrombie, South Pole (mah boyfriends' jacket), and mostly tank tops with a hoodie. Then on da bottom I wear skinny jeans, short shorts, or skirts.

I wear alot of makeup, blush, lipstick, black eyeliner, eyeshadow, black mascara, and sometimes concealer. And pink nail polish.

Then fer shoes... mostly Nike 6.0, or converse, vans, flip-flops or high heels when im not feeling clumsy.

And mah hair... i straighten it everyday and make it perdy then sometimes i put in a bobby pin.

My style's pretty mixed.

Shirts: Sometimes colorful, simple, modern type floral designs, quite a bit of black, scene-ish style, and I often wear my favorite hoodie: White with big dark brown hearts on it. I always wear singlet tops with fun, colorful patterns or just bold color t shirts, and I usually wear simple-patterned short dresses indoors.

If it's Winter and I'm outside, my clothes style and just generally the way I look make me look like I've just got off a 20 hour plane trip.

Pants: I usually always wear my medium-blue denim short-shorts or my pink, green and white mini-boardshorts in the Summer, but at night and in Winter I wear my black trackpants, my gray trackpants or my black skinny jeans.

Skirts: I have a plain, black, with a wavy hemline, short skirt made from some really soft and stretchy material,

a puffy sort of denim miniskirt, and a just-above-knees length light-blue denim skirt with buttons down the front.

Shoes: I often wear runners, because they're my comfiest shoes. I wear my black-with-white-spots flats second most. I love the little bow at the toe :)

I also have pink and orange sandals with slight high heels, and I have platform wedges with pretty high heels and on the actual wedge its sandy rope colored, and the rest is stripy red, white and blue.

Makeup: I usually wear a tiny bit of mascara and some violet-ish eyeshadow thats just a bit sparkly and quite pale. I occassionally wear black eyeliner in the same way that goths wear theirs, only maybe not as hardcore. I am never seen without my shimmery pink lipgloss on.

Yeah, that's mostly my style. I'm becoming more and more scene as I get older.

I have a strange style. Kind of... Impossible to label.

Shirts: Usually either a colorful tank top, or more likely, a graphic T shirt. Band Ts are popular with me.

Pants: Skinny jeans, of some sort. I have all different styles, like ripped, and dark and light wash.

Shoes: ALWAYS CONVERSE. I think I only have four pairs, at the moment.

Hair: Lately, I haven't been straightening it. So, very wavy, blonde, with the bangs straightened. Actually, I've been throwing my hair into a messy bun lately. So yeah. And, I like to wear a stretchy headband around my head, like a hippie. Just because no one else does it.

Gothic/Punk :unsure: 'Cause that's How I roll <_<

Shirts:Either something with skulls,Vampires,Gir,or Random sayings. My Fave twilight shirt that I own <3

Jeans:Dark L.E.I's I LUV them! <3

Shoes:ALWAYS My white Heart and Skull CONVERSE!!!! THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Accsessories:neon Skull arm warmers and Black nail polish. Oh,AND My skelamnimal socks! They are pink with little black skeanimals symbols all over them.

Yeah,I know my wardrobes Awesome. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, let me "define" my style..

Shirts: It HAS to be either a short sleeve graphic Tee (NO BLACK. Unless, with something neon on top.) with neon, anything really. Or a tank top, again, with some sort of neon screen on it. Everything I wear has to POP.

Pants: I only own one pair of Skinny jeans (Shows how much I go shopping. xD) but that WILL change next time we go to the mall, and exchange the dumb jeans my mom bought. 8D

Shoes: Oh, fun! Converse, Converse, CONVERSE. Last year my 4" heels broke, so I have to get a new pair ;.; But they were blue 8D (Lets go for Barbie pink, this time.) And these awesome neon green flip flops, that have weird sponge stuff at the bottom. <3 (I wrote PEACE and LOVE on the bottom of them. xD)

Hair: This is actually the scariest part.. x.x I normally wear it up in a WAY to high attempt at a messy bun.. normally half bun half ponytail. xD I wear some sort of headband (BRIGHT PINK/GREEN/RAINBOW) or some cute (oversized, or childish) clip to pin my bangs back. When I wear my hair down, I either just took it out of a bun (that was damp when I put it in, producing wild hair.) and just leave that with straight bangs, or I straighten my already ridiculously straight hair and wear it hippie style 8D Really, whatever I feel like/can find.

Accessories: This is very scary too. If it attracts my attention, it has to be some ridiculously bright thing, normally the brightest in the store. The bracelets are oversized, bright bangles in weird shapes. The earrings are neon, dangle, or studs. Never silver or white. Rings, oversized, cheap, bulky, fake gems, in plain shapes, but weird colors. 8D (What you would give to a 5 year old. xD) Socks, knee high, all the way. Striped, rainbow, white with rainbow... who cares?! Nails; an assortment of all the colorful nailpolish I can find. Normally only 3 or 4 of my nails are painted, because I loose interest. Necklaces have to be huge, and bright. Those fake gems, in freakishly huge sizes work for me 8D

.... Everything I do has to stand out, be oversized, childish, or different. xDD

I just got like 34830493840398 new sweatshirts (hand me downs from my bff xD) so I'm going to re-explain my style now.

Shirts: I usually just wear a plain t-shirt or a t-shirt with a graphic or some words (like logo or a saying) on it. Since the weather around here stays cold for 6 months out of the year, I'm seen a lot with a sweatshirt. Like I said, I just got a bazillion more sweatshirts from my friend, so I have a wide variety of them now. I have a brightly colored striped cardigan sweater, a few South Pole sweatshirts with the logo written in big sparkly letters, a camo sweatshirt, a green velour sweatshirt from BCBG, and my green and pink sweatshirts from faded glory with the cute little designs on the top. I wear a variety of sweatshirts and shirts, which I like to think defines my style as being unpredictable, yet nice at the same time.

Pants: I always wear jeans. ALWAYS. I have 6 pairs. Unfortunately, I don't own any pairs of skinny jeans, but oh well. All of my jeans are slim fit boot cuts. I have a variety of washes, light wash, medium wash, dark wash, and black. Most of them are faded. None of them are very tight on me, because I'm so skinny, but they fit nicely on my body, which I love.

Shoes: I mostly wear my beat up school sneakers, but just recently I got a pair of navy blue all-star converse (another hand me down from my bff xD) so now I mostly wear those. When the weather is nice enough, I like to wear sandals.

Hair: Naturally, my hair is CRAZY curly. So I straighten it. I didn't used to straighten it, because it was very long and I would style it curly, but ever since my hair-cut-gone-wrong, I straighten it because even when it's straight, it's only shoulder length. But whatever, it looks nice like that. I don't have bangs. I side part my hair to the left and it looks better like that. Occasionally I put a colorful clip in my hair. And on days when my hair isn't coordinating, I'll just put it up in a ponytail. When my hair gets long enough, I'll just style it curly again.

Accessories: Usually, I just wear earrings and a necklace. My earrings range from my little fake diamond studs to my silver and lime green puppy earrings or my big dangly silver earrings. It really depends on the outfit and my mood. My necklaces range from my black choker style necklace with the rainbow colored blocks and my silver chain with my "N" charm strung on or even my hello kitty charm strung on. Again, it all depends on the outfit and my mood.

Nails: I always paint my fingernails black, and I like to keep them long because that looks better with the polish. Occasionally, when I get sick of just plain black on my nails, I take another color and add polka dots. For example, just recently I had black nails with blue and green polka dots, and now they're black with light pink polka dots. Next time, I plan on changing it up even more by doing red as the base and using black as the color for the polka dots. I like to be abstract with my nails. :D I think it says a lot about my personality.

... So yeah, I think that's pretty much it. My style is pretty mixed now that I think about it, but I like how much that says about my personality.

I am Funky. Lots of graphic tees, Skinny jeans EVERYDAY, wristband/cuffs, Awesome hi tops(nE0n)

Thats me!

I can't stand brands like Abercromie, you pay so much just to have a plain T-shirt with a big ABERCROMIE across the front. Total rip off.

I love shopping and buying clothes, but I like making my own best or customizing bought T-shirts that are kind of plain. It's so much fun.

I rarely follow trends, I like to be different, unless my only choice is to wear something reeeaally dorky and stupid. I'd never do that. Oh, and I can't stand neon colors. It makes my blood boil to see people around the same style as my casual outfits, wearing neon. GRRRRRRRRRRR.

Occasionally, when I'm bored, like to start off trends. I'm not that popular, but a lot of people follow, in my school. Then when I become consious again, I wear something totally different and hope that people don't follow that. Yeah, I'm weird.. But most of all, I like to be different. Remember that.

I'm a dork.

Some hoodie.

Skinny jeans... I remember when people made fun of you for wearing skinny jeans all teh time... now everyones like wearing 'em. HYPOCRITES.

Shoes.

And a shirt.

And I wear glasses just fer fun. ;]

Skinny jeans... I remember when people made fun of you for wearing skinny jeans all teh time... now everyones like wearing 'em. HYPOCRITES.
Yeahh I know

People in my school would laugh at you saying "Whats up with the tight pants" and one day a Popular girl wore skinny jeans and now everyone does >.< Shows how people follow.

I can't stand brands like Abercromie, you pay so much just to have a plain T-shirt with a big ABERCROMIE across the front. Total rip off.
For people with money, it isn't a big deal. And of course, if the rich kids wear it, then everyone else will follow. And the fabric is really nice and soft XD

You know what really annoys me? If I do something that makes me unique, like wearing two different shoes, everyone else will copy, because they want to be 'unique' also. xP

^Yeah, I guess. And yes, the fabric is so nice and soft XD

I'm gonna do everything I can do be totally different from now on. FULL ON. Pwnsome. But it totally sucks the way that being 'different' and 'unique' when it comes to style, yeah that, it's starting to catch on and it's becoming a TREND, which is totally wrong. Dx

The most outrageous thing I ever wore to be different to everyone else was:

-My hair was tied up in a palmtree with a vine from my garden. (YES, it did stay up!)

-I was wearing a fake-pearl necklace that was fluro pink and had MASSIVE pearls.

-I had a white shirt that said "I like half of you more than the rest of you and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve" in black writing. You know, the quote in The Lord Of The Rings! At the begining with Bilbo's speech. Lol, I think that's how it goes. I'm sure about the second part, but I think I got the first part wrong. Lolz.

-I had a black miniskirt that was knitted by me. It was supposed to be rib stitch, but it looked like bits of elastic taped together to form a basic skirt shape.

-I had really bright, really tight turquiose leggings on.

-I was wearing metalic silver converse low-tops with holes torn in them from a friend. Neither of us liked them a lot, but I took them because nobody else had them.

Soo, yeah! I know it sounds very 'different', but don't copy me or there'll be hell to pay. I mean it! Rawr.

EDIT: Typo. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a dork.
Some hoodie.

Shoes.

And a shirt.

And I wear glasses just fer fun. ;]
that's pretty much like me xD except no glasses.

and i<33yoursiggy.

-I had a white shirt that said "I like half of you more than the rest of you and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve" in black writing. You know, the quote in The Lord Of The Rings! At the begining with Bilbo's speech. Lol, I think that's how it goes. I'm sure about the second part, but I think I got the first part wrong. Lolz.
OMG. I'd totally steal that shirt from you. xD I love his speech. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back