what kind of guy do you like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks-wise, I don't have a type, really. Just someone I find attractive. I'm not only into one style of person, and to be honest I find that really stupid to only be into one sort of person XD

But you know. Funny, nice, smart (book-smart, I dont' really care. I'm not too concerned with anyone' knowledge of quantum mechanics. But common sense, yes. As in not-doing-stupid-stuff kind of thing.), interesting...

I don't know. I'm not all that picky. If I like someone, I like them, and if I don't, I don't.

I do like someone now, though.

It says girls only but I'm a guy who likes guys sooo yeah..

I like a guy who's attractive (obviously), listens to the same kind of music as me, cares about me, is honest, wants to spend time with me even if we're doing nothing, and loves me and all that cute stuff :)

Hot guys attract me :)

And for personality. I like guys who are adventurous, good innocent guys I don't go for, like to have fun, won't cheat, actually pays attention to me, won't pressure me into things if I don't want to go there [aka, If I say no to touchy feely or sex they will respect that] will keep me entertained, is funny.

There is a lot I like in a guy that probably isn't up there.

Hmm. I always seem to fall for the players. Too bad for me.

I've gone for many different guys - the nice guy, the bad boy, and the average one with a bad attitude.

It really depends.

My dream guy though, is a nice guy. Only likes me. Never flirts with anyone but me. I get jealous easily.

He would have an amazing music taste, and dress awesomely. He would have a good sense of humor, but he would be intelligent.

I pretty much want a guy who is like me in many ways.

Having nice looks wouldn't be to bad either. He would need great hair though, and a bit of height.

Keeeeeppp dreaamming

As previously mentioned by someone else in this topic, I like guys who playfully tease me. I guess thats how I first notice guys.

Generally, the guys I like are talkative and like some type of sport. Another thing is being comfortable with silence. I find that really nice.. I guess its because I don't think every second has to be filled with chatter.

Other things that I find attractive are a good sense of humour, constantly smiling... Someone who can be my best friend and will listen to me no matter what random crap I come up with xD

He doesn't have to be the smartest person in the world. But... I don't find unintelligent people attractive.

Looks wise, I guess I like bright coloured eyes. Blues and greens. I guess, psychologically, that makes people less intimidating in my opinion. Height doesn't really matter. Everyone is taller than me anyway. Hair... well, I find blonde's attractive :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A SEXYLICOUS GUY

Nah, JK. But, funny guys rock. I also like guys that get in trouble sometimes. Yeah......

I would vote # 5 minus the 'talkative' and maybe put in logical..

Just someone who would make me happy to be around, I guess =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back