What kind school you are in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a homeschool. No. Homeschooling is NOT online public school, thank you. >_>

But for seventh grade I'll be switching to Public. That gives me a year to learn how to time budget and so on.

In Australia we dont have all these "Middle schools" and "jnr high" and "senior high" and "college". We only have Primary school, highschool and university, yet we're smarter than most americans. (NO offence TO you SMART people..its not just what i said, on the news it says we're, and a lot of other countries are smarter than the Usa....

[SIZE=21pt](<.<) (>.>)[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] .....................................................................[/SIZE]

In Australia we dont have all these "Middle schools" and "jnr high" and "senior high" and "college". We only have Primary school, highschool and university, yet we're smarter than most americans. (NO offence TO you SMART people..its not just what i said, on the news it says we're, and a lot of other countries are smarter than the Usa....

[SIZE=21pt](<.<) (>.>)[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] .....................................................................[/SIZE]
If you really didn't want to offend people then you wouldn't have said it. =/

[SIZE=21pt](.>)[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] .....................................................................[/SIZE]
The way you wrote that didn't really help to prove your statement at all. Work on your grammar, then tell us about how the average citizen in your country is more intelligent than the average American citizen. It doesn't matter what country someone lives in. There are smart (and not so smart) people in every single country. And college is the same as university. The number of schools someone attends isn't supposed to make someone any smarter. It is just a different way of organizing the grades into different schools.

[SIZE=8pt]I am in public school, and it's not too excellent. I would much rather go to an all girls school. =)[/SIZE]

not all private schools are snobby,mines not
[SIZE=7pt]Very true. :lol: [/SIZE]

I'm going to a Christian Private High School next year.

Grade 9, 2008-2009.

I took a visit, and it is amazing.

The people are nice, not snobby.

It's just a steriotype that private school is snobby.

Mostly, I promise.

I'm not in school. My mom is trying to get me to go back to school though. Thing is, I'm not going to waste money on classes that wont benefit me in the long run. I still don't know what I want to do with my life. I want to know at least that before I spend money on classes.

She's convinced student loans are a good idea. She doesn't understand that not all loans are the same as home loans, which is her profession.

The way you wrote that didn't really help to prove your statement at all. Work on your grammar, then tell us about how the average citizen in your country is more intelligent than the average American citizen. It doesn't matter what country someone lives in. There are smart (and not so smart) people in every single country. And college is the same as university. The number of schools someone attends isn't supposed to make someone any smarter. It is just a different way of organizing the grades into different schools.
I agree with you, fluffums. And college is very much like university. (Okay, my sister said that university is a bit more...advanced than college. Not many people take both but some do. She says that college can be thought of like, a stepping stone between high school and university.)

Anyhoo, I go to a public school.

i am from the school of evilness aka Nova Classical Academy (its charter school) i hate nova it follows classical education so i have to learn latin (why bother the language is dead) i have to wear uniforms we have nova olympics plus we have to learn logic (logic is actually pretty fun we get to make up examples and scenarios) and nova is so far away from my house i get home at 4:30 i watch some tv eat dinner watch tv do homework and go to bed

p.s the tv parts can also be changed into anything that takes up half an hour like biking computer etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back