What made you happy today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the library branches near me carry the BH6 manga that I've been wanting to read! ^_^

I'm BH6 trash cAN YOU TELL

More Precure stuff to my collection. Requires waiting... but more waiting is worth the wait. I got some of the *Big ticket* items on my list. Buying them before the holiday rush for shipping/clogging.

I was told today I've got an interview to be a junior hairdresser tomorrow. I'm so excited and nervous

I got my ears pierced! And afterwards I was able to head over to Hottopic and get some adorable Ravenclaw earrings for when my ears heal! :D (I was also able to get a Dream Town TF and I am enjoying it so much. ^_^ )

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Everything about this makes me happy. :)

My motivation for digital drawing came back! Is this Christmas magic?? I had been drawing for quite long yesterday, because I actually had fun drawing this time. The deadline I set (the drawing has to be ready before Christmas Eve) seems to help too, because I'm already more than halfway done with the art piece. :lol:

Found a copy of Another World at a thrift store today, bad news being I need to fix my DVD drive or get en external one.

My physics exam didn't go as poorly as I feared thought, it actually went better than expected! On a scale from 4 to 10, I got a 7. With a plus. And here I thought I'd get a 5 instead.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Oh wow that is so funny! :D They should've given them a more advanced tamagotchi, and told them about the sound off button! I still don't understand why they think the sound is that annoying.

Anyway, I have realized my V6 is arriving tomorrow, and I'm chapters away from finishing my novel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back