What made you happy today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moomin and I got to play PaRappa The Rapper 2 again yesterday! I'm still surprised that the broken controller I used actually worked for me last night! :eek:

BD8E05v.png

Moomin and I got to play PaRappa The Rapper 2 again yesterday! I'm still surprised that the broken controller I used actually worked for me last night! :eek:

.....I never realized I said that I played it with Moomin......hahawhoopsididnotmeantodothat

Incredible that I never realized that until now...

ENOUGH OF MY MISHAP...

I got to go swimming today! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i've actually managed to get some drawing requests done and also the next bnha episode comes out tonight B)

A wonderful gift I got from a friend (nothing extravagant, just my favorite movie quote in a picture frame, but it means a lot to me)

Plus the reveal of Mimikkyu, my new favorite ghost type Pokemon.

Mimikkyu.png

I got my hair colour redone and it turned out super pretty <3 (Also incidentally, I've found that Dare gives a nicer colour compared to Manic Panic, but let's see if I still say that in a couple weeks after I've washed it a few times :T )

I got my hair colour redone and it turned out super pretty <3 (Also incidentally, I've found that Dare gives a nicer colour compared to Manic Panic, but let's see if I still say that in a couple weeks after I've washed it a few times :T )

i should dye my curl with that stuff.... makiko would be so jealous :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I balyaged my co workers hair today and it was gr8

(((why are the last three posts about hair)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back