What made you happy today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tama-Go and figurine came in the mail. Hyyyype!

My rechargeable batteries came too but IDK if they work yet. Still, exciting.

The Carpenters song Sing played on the radio at work and it got me thinking about The Boss (MGS character)

My first tama in 15 years will be here today, (hopefully, fingers crossed please!) or tomorrow and i'm super excited!

(This is for yesterday)

Went to a Jewler and they saw my mom and just kinda were monotone. But they warmed up and at the end the lady patted my arm and said "we're gonna figure this out". Made me feel good. They were talking about stripped tama screws btw.

I finally got enough great badges and hero feathers in Fire Emblem Heroes to unlock Setsuna's potential and make her a five star unit

I found high quality versions of my favorite anime openings and endings on YouTube! They're not extremely popular like Attack on Titan or Naruto, so finding those kind of high quality songs are hard to find..

a letter my best friend sent me arrived today!! they also included some star stickers and a doodle of one of my favourite video game characters (not setsuna)

also, i got setsuna level capped in fe heroes

i rewatched the 2nd tamagotchi movie again (that movie is so good it makes me happy every time lmao) :'^)

Ehehe, as was said above Pokemon Go! But also finally getting to start up my 4U+ and the use of computers in class.

I could do without the unbearable heat in my classrooms though...

Rejoined this site after a somewhat lengthy absence. Everything's good though, just been busy.

i went to the beach with my family today, and it was fun! (i actually went swimming in the waves for the first time in years too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back