what r u feeling?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling a bit annoyed, un. This person on Plurk thinks they're Sasori. They won't stop making some random comment whenever one of my Plurks has something about Deidara in it!!!!!!!! Un!!!!!!!

Happy and sad.

I'm happy becuase I practiced my flute and trombone. Again. xD

I was sad because I really miss Mr,Hanna and I was crying becuase I saw his hand writing and I practiced the last song we did together....

But then I remembered that I can email him and I see him for Jazz Band,Summer Lessons,Summer Band(Full band),and 8th grade band.

I really am gonna miss him in 9th grade... -_-

RT

Happy.

I played the trombone.For the 100th time, also practiced; the theme from the royal fireworks on t-bone. xD For the 100th time too. Played "Maple Leaf Rag" by Scott Joplin for Trombone! ^.^ My first ragtime piece.

[SIZE=7pt]Frusterated. (My friends think that I like a guy that I honestly don't.)[/SIZE]

Happy. (Hello, it's summer.)

I'm very p*ssed. This person on Plurk again, thinks their the anime God or something. And when I said I was eating something at the moment,his responce was "Really? That's it?" :angry: And my computer's really slow tonight.

I'm very p*ssed. This person on Plurk again, thinks their the anime God or something. And when I said I was eating something at the moment,his responce was "Really? That's it?" :angry: And my computer's really slow tonight.
Awww.... =[ Its just a person. I couldn't call myself the Orchestra God becuase I don't play in a orchestra. xD

quite depressed. my friend moved away..and i miss him so much. and the thing is..i had a bit of a crush on him. and i didn't ell him how i feel. :)

maybe if i call him later...

plus we're done elementary school...and it's so sad to see some of my friends go off different ways. it's supose to be a good day today but I just don't feel it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm absolutely fantabulous! I hope you feel better * hugs and gives a cookie * :)

Anxious for church camp.

Or to go back to school.

There's nothing to do here.

:/

Ugh I'm kinda annoyed. I'm going away tomorrow and I have to wake up at 8:00 am, that very very early compared to the usual time I wake up. So now I have to try and go to bed early which also will be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back